Closed Thread
Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use both fertility friend and iPeriod.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (30-11-2013),Takemehigher  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    I have no idea what's in berocca sorry, never drank them! I can't imagine it would be an issue though....
    I was at the doctors today for something unrelated so I asked and he said levels were so low there's no way it would affect anything one way of another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use ff & OvuView on android (Galaxy S2)

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So DH has really disappointed me, after we started making such great effort to bd this month he falls down at the end, came home from night duty yesterday and asked him to wake me up later for some afternoon delight. Afternoon comes he says no and postpones it til night time, but then gets drunk with a mate and passes out on the couch, I obviously storm off to bed, he knows I'm upset so I figured he would make it up to me in the morning, NO just gets out if bed! To make it worse I swear I had serious ovulation cramps last night and this morning. So disappointed because if it doesn't happen this month we have to take a few months break due to plans next year!
    Sorry for the rant, had to get it out!
    This happened to me when I was trying for DD. DH went and got ****ed on the night that was nearest to Oand we didn't DTD until the night after. I was sooooooo peeved. Turns out I got UTD anyway.

Can you try this afternoon / tonight!? You could still be a chance!

This cycle, DH was also meant to wake me when he got to bed on Thursday night and he didn't! Grrrr. I woke just after midnight and realised. I was so annoyed but woke him up instead and luckily he was up for it (pun intended) Turns out it might not be such a bad thing as we technically BD on my birthday, so it might be a belated present from DH!

Ps lexim - loving your blog!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I haven't read all the posts yet, but can I join in? We are officially on the baby making wagon and will be testing on 13th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Topaz is there a weird chance it's just AF? I've heard people have shorter cycles than 22 days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    This spotting is driving me nuts... This is not normal for me.

Surely someone has had this and can give me some insight into what's going on. It's back to being dark red.

HEEEELP!!!
    I had spotting last cycle at cd13-16 no idea why. I did take provera so that might have been it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Actually, I am considering taking a break from ttc this month... I can't cope with the disappointment month after month..
    Hey babe I hope ur okay, have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor to track ur O... I'm using it this month the success rates for falling pregnant within 2 on the is 89% I know TTC can be so heart renching but know we are all here for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    This happened to me when I was trying for DD. DH went and got ****ed on the night that was nearest to Oand we didn't DTD until the night after. I was sooooooo peeved. Turns out I got UTD anyway.

Can you try this afternoon / tonight!? You could still be a chance!

This cycle, DH was also meant to wake me when he got to bed on Thursday night and he didn't! Grrrr. I woke just after midnight and realised. I was so annoyed but woke him up instead and luckily he was up for it (pun intended) Turns out it might not be such a bad thing as we technically BD on my birthday, so it might be a belated present from DH!

Ps lexim - loving your blog!
    I told him we have to tonight and tomorrow, can't this arvo too many kids around( ours and neighbours might be a bit Inappropriate lol) Fx it's enough we DTD thurs morn so that might have me covered

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can be taken off the list. AF right on schedual