Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It may be something not baby related bel? Not sure if you don't have a tube there.

Mrstugs I think the only one to be careful of (from memory) is vitamin a, and not too much mercury fish...but it was 3yrs since I was preg!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately, what I had thought was Ov pains, ended up with a doctor appt today. A UTI- oh yippee yippee joy joy. The pains got worse last night and ended up being bladder region pain ... Piddling all night, hardly got any sleep. It's usually the way when DS sleeps ALL night! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sorry Bel I've got nothing to offer there :-( maybe check with your gp if it could be something needing to be looked into.

Afm, just had a question hopefully someone can help...... I'm taking elevit with iodine, and lately I've been feeling really run down. I don't drink coffee and quit energy drinks for ttc so my only real option is berocca. I just wasn't sure if that would be a doubling up of certain vitamins and it would cause an issue? I haven't turned yellow yet lol. I know most vits you don't use you just pass through your urine, are there any that I should be worried about my body retaining?
    I get really bad iron levels after I ovulate. It's usually around 1-2 weeks before AF. I take iron tablets with folic acid. I'd go to the doctors and have a chat. Have you been eating enough fresh fruit, veg, and red meats? Are you drinking enough water? Are you getting enough undisturbed sleep? Take care of yourself. Listen to your body. Rest up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I'm not getting enough sleep, and work is stressful and busy. I'm not too worried about the rundown bit I know it will pass. I'm just worried about putting too many vits into my system and overdosing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have such a low libido for ttc. I don't think we've bd in like 2 weeks. Dh just does stuff to annoy me, and that's it for the next 48 hours lol. I'm starting to get tonnes of cm though so looks like my guess of ovulating around Mon is accurate. Hubby is not working this weekend too so guess I will have to make the most of it, he should be home in an hour and hopefully dd is asleep by then so we can get started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to change my day to the 12th please, miss calculated my cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sorry Bel I've got nothing to offer there :-( maybe check with your gp if it could be something needing to be looked into.

Afm, just had a question hopefully someone can help...... I'm taking elevit with iodine, and lately I've been feeling really run down. I don't drink coffee and quit energy drinks for ttc so my only real option is berocca. I just wasn't sure if that would be a doubling up of certain vitamins and it would cause an issue? I haven't turned yellow yet lol. I know most vits you don't use you just pass through your urine, are there any that I should be worried about my body retaining?
    Iron was my first thought. The best thing for me though was cutting right back on sugar/ artificial sweetener. I feel like a new woman don't worry about your body retaining vitamins, if elevit is the only thing you're taking you should be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 week to test for either a bfp/n, hopefully the week goes fast.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (30-11-2013),mamoru  (29-11-2013),Takemehigher  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    Iron was my first thought. The best thing for me though was cutting right back on sugar/ artificial sweetener. I feel like a new woman don't worry about your body retaining vitamins, if elevit is the only thing you're taking you should be fine.
    So the berocca on top of the elevit won't be an issue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i ask a question ladies please so i M/C on the 29h of Oct and bleed for 5 days, i just got the witch yesterday but today it was light and now i'm not bleeding! anyone have an idea why? now i'm stressed out as to how to track my cycle this month.