Closed Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Newly unexpected development for me this week, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, so have had to start on thyroxine. My doc says it's ok to keep ttc but I'm seeing an endocrinologist on Friday to be monitored for when I do get pg. Anyone else taking thyroxine?
    I think it might be shadowangel that has experience with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Af arrived this morning. Looks like the metformin extended my LP an extra day so now its 14 days which is good I guess. Got my fs appt tomorrow and hopefully ill be able to take clomid this month to push O forward. Its $500 though for one monitored cycle and I just spend $1600 on the kitten. Dp says I can do what I want as always but it would be nice to get his real thoughts. Af hurts like hell already fml. Gross question when your af starts what is it like on cd1 is it bright red,dark red or brown??? Just wana get a gist of whats normal.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd1 is specified as strong red flow. So if you have brown first, technically that wouldn't be cd1 until tomorrow when it changes, for eg. I always get brown cm which turns to brown spotting, which turns to red spotting, which turns to red flow. This is over 2-3 days. Cd 1 should have full flow in morning. If it starts at say 3pm then cd1 is the next day. Hope that made sense?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

mamoru  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just realised this is my last test cycle before I'm home with family for Xmas. So if no luck this cycle then fam will get a phone call rather than a toast announcement at Xmas :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Cd1 is specified as strong red flow. So if you have brown first, technically that wouldn't be cd1 until tomorrow when it changes, for eg. I always get brown cm which turns to brown spotting, which turns to red spotting, which turns to red flow. This is over 2-3 days. Cd 1 should have full flow in morning. If it starts at say 3pm then cd1 is the next day. Hope that made sense?
    Mines always dark red with full flow tho never bright red.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised this is my last test cycle before I'm home with family for Xmas. So if no luck this cycle then fam will get a phone call rather than a toast announcement at Xmas :-(
    I would only be about 6 weeks during xmass and my lips will be zipped shut. My parents will know tho dps can wait till 15 weeks. Fx for dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would tell them no matter how early, 1) because they would be my support network should anything go wrong so early announce would be okay, and 2) we live interstate and really want to BE THERE for the news. Phone announcements suck, and if there's one party whose not completely overjoyed with the news you can actually address it and get them on board. Not so easy with phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would tell them no matter how early, 1) because they would be my support network should anything go wrong so early announce would be okay, and 2) we live interstate and really want to BE THERE for the news. Phone announcements suck, and if there's one party whose not completely overjoyed with the news you can actually address it and get them on board. Not so easy with phone call.
    Yeah my parents live interstate now. Dps parents can wait because every time I open my mouth something goes wrong. Dp is the one who doesn't want to tell anyone this time around. I wont announce on facebook or anything till after 20 weeks thats if I even bother announcing on there. Why would ppl be upset by the news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not upset necessarily, but I think we will get a few "you're too young, slow down" typical comments....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Funchu, can you please put me down for the 1st? Thanks