Closed Thread
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To those who's DH are away. I think my DH actually wants me to go away at the moment so he doesn't have to BD anymore lol. 1DPO for me, yay. I'm hoping no to obsess for the next 14 days, I'm trying to focus on Christmas and our upcoming holiday. I'm hoping to go do all the Christmas shopping on Sunday when DH is home, so that should distract me.
    Last edited by CassJ; 29-11-2013 at 07:44. Reason: I forgot to finsh my post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af last day ... Hooray 👏👏👏
    Now bring on ovulating for triplets 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 that makes me in with 3 times more of a chance right he he

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (29-11-2013),Takemehigher  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Having quite the woe is me night unfortunately :-( DH is away for work until tomorrow and literally just had a 10 second convo with him on the phone now I'm sulking in front of the tv crying. I know I'll be seeing him tomorrow and it's only been since Monday but I just miss him so much. It's been a really stressful week and he's my rock :-(
    Feel like we will never get prg and if we do it will make money tight and I'm just going to a bad place....
    Well, tomorrow is another day!!
    You poor darlin'. I don't understand what you are going through, but I can just imagine. I would hate to be away from my man. It would make things much harder. The upside is that I would get the whole bed to myself. He is such a bed hog!!!! I feel like I get an inch of the bed some nights, and others I give up and go sleep with my DS ha ha

Big hugs and love, to you my dear.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    to those away from their other halves... Hope you all get your reassurance cuddles really soon.

I'm all ready for our bd fest starting next weekend. have either got, or waiting on things to be delivered... Im giving it everything this month!
    I want my xmas (or day or so after) bfp!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you everyone for your kind words I feel all mushy now :-)
    Just gotta get through today at work then when I get home he will be waiting for me.
    Lei this year has been really great he's been home so much. But last year he was gone about 6 of the 12 months. Usually about 2 months at a time. And when he WAS home, he would do mon-fri trips away. That was a hard year. But then we got married soon as all that crud was over and have had an amazing year where this is his first time away and it's only mon-fri. After Xmas he's going to melb for a month and I probably can't visit like I normally would because we are money tight saving for a house.

Soooooooo hungry this morning. I had a really bad nights sleep with weird dreams and now I wake up at 4 and can't get back to sleep properly cos my stomach is cramping in so hungry lol -_-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs mrs Tugs. My dh is on that away shift at the moment (m-f) which is much better than the weeks away he was doing when I was ttc for my ds who is now 16 months. It's very depressing sometimes and I've got the kids to keep me busy so I can only imagine how hard it is for you. Hang in there, I did crazy things in an effort to conceive ds a and it did happen eventually. I am due to ovulate on the Sunday or Monday so I'm hoping that gives us a good chance this month. I'm going to dtd every second day as daily just isn't working for us. This is my 9th cycle of ttc but we only got serious in the last few months as ds gets older.

For those waiting to o, what's this months game plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does your dh do mrs tugs? Sounds similar to mine. He is a comms rigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    Hugs mrs Tugs. My dh is on that away shift at the moment (m-f) which is much better than the weeks away he was doing when I was ttc for my ds who is now 16 months. It's very depressing sometimes and I've got the kids to keep me busy so I can only imagine how hard it is for you. Hang in there, I did crazy things in an effort to conceive ds a and it did happen eventually. I am due to ovulate on the Sunday or Monday so I'm hoping that gives us a good chance this month. I'm going to dtd every second day as daily just isn't working for us. This is my 9th cycle of ttc but we only got serious in the last few months as ds gets older.

For those waiting to o, what's this months game plan?
    Every second day to bd... Bring on the BFP

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeki I'm due to ovulate on about the 13th. Af was almost gone yesterday, today will be the last day.

So my plan is starting tonight we will bd every 2nd day... 29th, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th... Ill start doing opks..9th, 11th....then bd every day until opks are negative for a day or two...so probably.... 12th, 13th, 14th.... Maybe 15th...have a night off, and try once more. On the 16th/17th. Assuming opk is positive on the 11th or 12th.

We also have maybe baby (preseed type stuff) which we will use from once my opks start getting darker.. (usually starts 2-3 days before a positive.)

If that doesn't work, ill be making an app with fs in january.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Cheeki I'm due to ovulate on about the 13th. Af was almost gone yesterday, today will be the last day.

So my plan is starting tonight we will bd every 2nd day... 29th, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th... Ill start doing opks..9th, 11th....then bd every day until opks are negative for a day or two...so probably.... 12th, 13th, 14th.... Maybe 15th...have a night off, and try once more. On the 16th/17th. Assuming opk is positive on the 11th or 12th.

We also have maybe baby (preseed type stuff) which we will use from once my opks start getting darker.. (usually starts 2-3 days before a positive.)

If that doesn't work, ill be making an app with fs in january.

It sounds like you have a good plan. fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."