Closed Thread
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    GEEEEZE... You don't look at BH for 5 mins and you miss out on heaps (Ok, 5days, but still lol)

So I'm CD12 and waiting to O. I started Robitussin yesterday, OMG... It's safe to say, it works really well for me... TMI..., I have to wear a liner it works that well... I'm so much less obsessive this cycle which is weird cause now I'm taking Robitussin, checking CM, using OPK's, BBT and SMEP. I swear if this doesn't yield a positive result I'm up sH!t creek! But at least now every single thought isn't consumed by TTC.
    Which robotussin? I may look into this next month if maybe baby doesn't work!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Didn't know you guys were TTC! Exciting!
    We've decided to bite the bullet and give it another crack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Wow you are a lucky duck! I dread the AF week and the week leading up to it! I get extremely low in iron to the point where I can't get out of bed. Then there is the pains, bleeding heavily, headaches etc etc yuk yuk yuk!!
    IT'S SO WONDERFUL BEING A WOMAN!!!! :-D haha xx
    Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything Mind you being oblivious to what my body is doing can be annoying when you're paying attention for things like O, early pregnancy symptoms etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Allie I'm going to test on the 6th I think but that will only put me at 10dpo...maybe I should wait until the 10th. Were you temping and definitely O'd? I don't temp so I'm really not sure.
    No, we don't temp either. I still had a super dark second line this morning so I'm o'ing right now or will tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mamoru, I'm the same as you. If it weren't for OPK's I would have no idea when I ovulate! And I only know AF is coming about two hours out due to a dull back ache. That's it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

mamoru  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Which robotussin? I may look into this next month if maybe baby doesn't work!

Robitussin the one in the yellow packet. It's meant to increase CM (the good, egg white stuff you want to concieve with) I think I might try it as I don't get lots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a strange feeling I may not have ovulated. Are there any physical signs that might indicate that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I have a strange feeling I may not have ovulated. Are there any physical signs that might indicate that?
    From what I've read the only 'real' way to tell if you have or haven't is by your temperature....even if you get all the signs of ovulation your body can still decide not too. Not much help I know but I don't think there is any other way to tell.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    From what I've read the only 'real' way to tell if you have or haven't is by your temperature....even if you get all the signs of ovulation your body can still decide not too. Not much help I know but I don't think there is any other way to tell.
    Thanks for the reply. I was wondering as I've had almost no cm and no ewcm so was wondering if this meant anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I was wondering as I've had almost no cm and no ewcm so was wondering if this meant anything.
    It can, but I had nothing in the way of cm last cycle. I did get a positive opk though.
    I got a faint positive on preg test, but got af 2 days late. (chemical pregnancy/very very early miscarriage)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (28-11-2013)