Closed Thread
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    i could have have written this. We're also in out first month trying for our second and testing in the weekend. Although I did a sneaky 10dpo a couple of days ago and got a bfn. Fx for the weekend
    babyla sunday will be 10dpo for me haha. I'm a bit too eager.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie29 View Post
    We are also in our first month TTC no2. We have a little boy who will be 4 in January. He wasn't really planned, I came off the pill and we decided to see what happens. It took about 8 months, but there was no tracking or timing or intentional bd during fertile times, so I am new to "planning" to get pregnant.
    newbie29 that's exactly our situation too. DD is almost 2 and there was no planning involved other than 'lets see what happens'. This time is so much more indepth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too, DS has just turned 2 and he was a "come what may" baby after we stopped contraception. Within 3 months he was conceived, but number two has been almost a year in the making now despite OPK timing, tests and a MC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloody hell I wish I knew what was happening :-( I am on Day 22 and this last week have had symptoms come and go - I got very sore boobs for a day or two, which has now reduced back to just to them just being a bit tender, which is weird for me. This morning I woke up at 4am quite nauseous and just now I've gone to the loo and wiped and have pink tinged cm, just like at the very, very start of my period. I have period like cramps too, so I am just so distressed that for some reason I'm getting AF on Day 22, which has never, ever happened before...

Has anyone experienced this and it's ended up as an implantation bleed? I don't remember noticing anything last time I fell pregnant, so this is new for me and I'm stressing out so much I feel like throwing up. If AF comes today I don't know what I'll do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry it's so confusing for you lei :-(

I've heard the rule when prg is that cramping is fine, and bleeding is fine, but both together should be checked. Obviously around implant that could be completely different. sorry I didn't want to worry you or anything, but thought I would just offer any knowledge I had :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sorry it's so confusing for you lei :-(

I've heard the rule when prg is that cramping is fine, and bleeding is fine, but both together should be checked. Obviously around implant that could be completely different. sorry I didn't want to worry you or anything, but thought I would just offer any knowledge I had :-/
    Thanks MrsTugs, you're awesome :-)

That makes sense, but there's no actual bleeding yet, so I'm hoping against hope that AF doesn't come and that it was either an implantation bleed or just a random slight spotting, although I couldn't even really call it that to be honest, it was so slight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join? Had a BH break for a few weeks but I'm back now No luck for me in Nov & DH's SA came back with poor morphology so could be a long road for us. Going to try SMEP this month & see how we go. Should be testing around the 20th - CD 5 today.

Best of luck to you all. I hope we have many happy Christmas presents in this thread!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Bloody hell I wish I knew what was happening :-( I am on Day 22 and this last week have had symptoms come and go - I got very sore boobs for a day or two, which has now reduced back to just to them just being a bit tender, which is weird for me. This morning I woke up at 4am quite nauseous and just now I've gone to the loo and wiped and have pink tinged cm, just like at the very, very start of my period. I have period like cramps too, so I am just so distressed that for some reason I'm getting AF on Day 22, which has never, ever happened before...

Has anyone experienced this and it's ended up as an implantation bleed? I don't remember noticing anything last time I fell pregnant, so this is new for me and I'm stressing out so much I feel like throwing up. If AF comes today I don't know what I'll do...
    It's the right time for implantation stuff! If it's weird for your body to AF this early then I would start getting excited :-D
    Hi Staaz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post

Hi leis,
    I just had this similar last cycle ( I'm on last day of af know- don't know if u were reading November thread)
    But I had spotting a 9 dpo ( I'm normally a 28cd )
    Then as spotting again at 12dpo
    Af ended up 4 days late ... Bfn all the way
    For me - I went to naturopath she said that sometimes our bodies just had a off period and we need a big clean out ( this af has been Heavy and abit clotty)

I've never had spotting ever...
    Have u done anything different this month or feel like there could be a hormonal imbalance ?
    Or feel pregnant ...
    Can only be one ...
    I have everything crossed for you !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Summer  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join? Had a BH break for a few weeks but I'm back now No luck for me in Nov & DH's SA came back with poor morphology so could be a long road for us. Going to try SMEP this month & see how we go. Should be testing around the 20th - CD 5 today.

Best of luck to you all. I hope we have many happy Christmas presents in this thread!!!!
    Good luck staaz and lots of babydust your way.

Im not feeling the best today, felt ok when i woke this morning but as the days gone on, ive got stomach pains and i feel like i need to throw up. Dh thinks its funny and hopes its baby related but i told him its too early yet.

He is worse than me when it comes to this waiting and pregnancy stuff. When we were trying for Dd, he wished you could find out immediately if i was pregnant. Once i got a bfp, he wished it only took a month and then you got your baby lol. He was the impatient one the whole pregnancy and as it got closer he got worse. Each pain i had, he was ready to rush me off to the hospital to give birth lol. Oh the joy of going thru it all again

Going to lay down when Dd has a sleep and hope this yukky feeling goes away with some rest.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-11-2013)