Closed Thread
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I might as well be taken off the list. I'm CD14 today, haven't had a positive opk yet but DP is away until next Wednesday so unless I ovulate really late then there will be nothing to test for. Another cycle wasted. Didn't really want to try next cycle cos it would mean a due date around my miscarriage date but kinda feel like we need to cos I'm worried my endo is coming back. Arghh why can't these things be easy.
    Good luck to those testing this weekend. Lots of babydust to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChimp View Post
    I think I might as well be taken off the list. I'm CD14 today, haven't had a positive opk yet but DP is away until next Wednesday so unless I ovulate really late then there will be nothing to test for. Another cycle wasted. Didn't really want to try next cycle cos it would mean a due date around my miscarriage date but kinda feel like we need to cos I'm worried my endo is coming back. Arghh why can't these things be easy.
    Good luck to those testing this weekend. Lots of babydust to you.
    😫 sorry to hear- have u seem naturopath / dr about ovulation

I see a naturopath and I was getting cyst on my ovaries and heavy periods with big clots
    She put me on a concoction of herbal tablets 14 to be exact every morning and with first month normal periods and I ovulated ( had ultrasound to confirm )
    🐌 hope u find some answers

Polyfem stops cyst forming on ovaries and chastree and tribulous make u ovulate
    Last edited by Felicia; 28-11-2013 at 07:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Me too shadow - last day of af for me!!
    Now let's do a deal no " bold and the beautiful" moments this cycle - lets just have text book ovulation and an early bfp!! 😝

I'm sticking with that theory
    I've put my af due date as 24th dec incase they decide not to be a 28 cd
    And come 3/4 days late again 😡😫
    So im putting it in black and white now I'm DEFINATLY not testing till 22nd

Good luck shadow
    Deal! Although lsat cycle was exciting,, out was bloody nerve wrecking too! Stupid lines

I think im due about the 28th. I may test xmas day because that would be awesome! But hoping not to before that.

After last month we both deserve our bfps!

And of course, everyone else does too bring them on!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I think I O'd yesterday. Normally it's tomorrow, but I had some niggly pains in my right ovary yesterday. Jumped him just in case *please be sticky, please be sticky*! (Unfortunalty, the last one wasn't so sticky) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    4dpo, that means like a third of the way there! Being so busy at work has helped me keep my mind off it every day but then I come home and I'm all alone with my brain lol (DH is at work until fri).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Well ladies I think I O'd yesterday. Normally it's tomorrow, but I had some niggly pains in my right ovary yesterday. Jumped him just in case *please be sticky, please be sticky*! (Unfortunalty, the last one wasn't so sticky) xx
    Welcome. fx you'll have a sticky on board soon. Do you want me to put you on the testing list? What day will you test?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Welcome. fx you'll have a sticky on board soon. Do you want me to put you on the testing list? What day will you test?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I ordered a pack of tests off the eBay site. I was sick and tired of paying through the nose for a stick to mark my territory on and throw in the bin. A few ladies on here mentioned that they do work okay, so I thought I may try them out. SOOO much cheaper ...

I have no idea when to test..
    Ill look on my AF app and ill get back to you

Does anyone else have an AF app? Or am I the only weird one here? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due 13th dec, how early does everyone test ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I ordered a pack of tests off the eBay site. I was sick and tired of paying through the nose for a stick to mark my territory on and throw in the bin. A few ladies on here mentioned that they do work okay, so I thought I may try them out. SOOO much cheaper ...

I have no idea when to test..
    Ill look on my AF app and ill get back to you

Does anyone else have an AF app? Or am I the only weird one here? Haha
    Mark your territory haha! I use Internet cheapies for opk and pregnancy tests - all good and much easier on the old bank. I too use a tracking app, OvuView is my poison. As for testing I start from 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like I will be o'ing tomorrow so can I please have my testing date changed to the 13th.