Closed Thread
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 940
  1. #411
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    I think I might as well be taken off the list. I'm CD14 today, haven't had a positive opk yet but DP is away until next Wednesday so unless I ovulate really late then there will be nothing to test for. Another cycle wasted. Didn't really want to try next cycle cos it would mean a due date around my miscarriage date but kinda feel like we need to cos I'm worried my endo is coming back. Arghh why can't these things be easy.
    Good luck to those testing this weekend. Lots of babydust to you.

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChimp View Post
    I think I might as well be taken off the list. I'm CD14 today, haven't had a positive opk yet but DP is away until next Wednesday so unless I ovulate really late then there will be nothing to test for. Another cycle wasted. Didn't really want to try next cycle cos it would mean a due date around my miscarriage date but kinda feel like we need to cos I'm worried my endo is coming back. Arghh why can't these things be easy.
    Good luck to those testing this weekend. Lots of babydust to you.
    😫 sorry to hear- have u seem naturopath / dr about ovulation

    I see a naturopath and I was getting cyst on my ovaries and heavy periods with big clots
    She put me on a concoction of herbal tablets 14 to be exact every morning and with first month normal periods and I ovulated ( had ultrasound to confirm )
    🐌 hope u find some answers

    Polyfem stops cyst forming on ovaries and chastree and tribulous make u ovulate
    Last edited by Felicia; 28-11-2013 at 07:15.

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Me too shadow - last day of af for me!!
    Now let's do a deal no " bold and the beautiful" moments this cycle - lets just have text book ovulation and an early bfp!! 😝

    I'm sticking with that theory
    I've put my af due date as 24th dec incase they decide not to be a 28 cd
    And come 3/4 days late again 😡😫
    So im putting it in black and white now I'm DEFINATLY not testing till 22nd

    Good luck shadow
    Deal! Although lsat cycle was exciting,, out was bloody nerve wrecking too! Stupid lines

    I think im due about the 28th. I may test xmas day because that would be awesome! But hoping not to before that.

    After last month we both deserve our bfps!

    And of course, everyone else does too bring them on!

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Well ladies I think I O'd yesterday. Normally it's tomorrow, but I had some niggly pains in my right ovary yesterday. Jumped him just in case *please be sticky, please be sticky*! (Unfortunalty, the last one wasn't so sticky) xx

  5. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked
    4,462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    4dpo, that means like a third of the way there! Being so busy at work has helped me keep my mind off it every day but then I come home and I'm all alone with my brain lol (DH is at work until fri).

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Well ladies I think I O'd yesterday. Normally it's tomorrow, but I had some niggly pains in my right ovary yesterday. Jumped him just in case *please be sticky, please be sticky*! (Unfortunalty, the last one wasn't so sticky) xx
    Welcome. fx you'll have a sticky on board soon. Do you want me to put you on the testing list? What day will you test?

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

  7. #417
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Welcome. fx you'll have a sticky on board soon. Do you want me to put you on the testing list? What day will you test?

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I ordered a pack of tests off the eBay site. I was sick and tired of paying through the nose for a stick to mark my territory on and throw in the bin. A few ladies on here mentioned that they do work okay, so I thought I may try them out. SOOO much cheaper ...

    I have no idea when to test..
    Ill look on my AF app and ill get back to you

    Does anyone else have an AF app? Or am I the only weird one here? Haha

  8. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    AF is due 13th dec, how early does everyone test ?

  9. #419
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I ordered a pack of tests off the eBay site. I was sick and tired of paying through the nose for a stick to mark my territory on and throw in the bin. A few ladies on here mentioned that they do work okay, so I thought I may try them out. SOOO much cheaper ...

    I have no idea when to test..
    Ill look on my AF app and ill get back to you

    Does anyone else have an AF app? Or am I the only weird one here? Haha
    Mark your territory haha! I use Internet cheapies for opk and pregnancy tests - all good and much easier on the old bank. I too use a tracking app, OvuView is my poison. As for testing I start from 10dpo

  10. #420
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like I will be o'ing tomorrow so can I please have my testing date changed to the 13th.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013! *~*
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 15-06-2013, 16:30
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!