Closed Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I couldn't help myself and tested this morning at 11dpo with a frer, bfn.

Just sto wondering where people buy the bulk opks and poas from? Frers are so expensive and just used the only one I had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think most people get them from ebay.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I won't be testing until January now. Anyone going to make a January thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    So I won't be testing until January now. Anyone going to make a January thread?
    I think you should fx it will be lucky for you.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I couldn't help myself and tested this morning at 11dpo with a frer, bfn.

Just sto wondering where people buy the bulk opks and poas from? Frers are so expensive and just used the only one I had.
    I'm going to try out the pregnancy shop ones this cycle. (just google it) and get some maybe baby gel too

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Must be the month for it because this O I have been cramping like crazy, hopefully it means we'll have mass BFP for Christmas lol. So I had the most depressing thought while cooking dinner tonight, if I hadn't m/c in April I would be almost due now. I know it's pointless to think about it and that when I get my next sticky bub it won't hurt as much but it still got me a little down and before i thought it I was feeling really positive about this cycle.
    Hugs CassJ, I should have been due a few days before my 30th birthday in March. It sucks to have those dates looming and still be on the ttc wagon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My test from this morning...only marginally lighter. DP finishes his shift tonight and he's been super busy so it will be a struggle to get him to BD tonight...he'll want to stay up until the wee hours of the morning.

I feel like I definitely ovulated yesterday afternoon...once I went to bed there were no more cramps or O symptoms. We BD last night, Monday and Sunday but I know we should again tonight to be sure.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385504544.367052.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I'm going to try out the pregnancy shop ones this cycle. (just google it) and get some maybe baby gel too

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Shadow, the pics I've put up are the pregnancy shop OPK's...super happy with them and the results are quick to show up. I just pee in a little container and stick the test in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I just got eBay ones. Two different batches, and been really happy with both.

Em you're doing great babe, just one more, you can do it!! S3x doesn't have to be the last activity if the night. It's completely normal for one to go to bed and the other to stay up afterwards. Don't play the baby card, play the "but I really want u :-(" card haha. Works on the suckers every time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yep I just got eBay ones. Two different batches, and been really happy with both.

Em you're doing great babe, just one more, you can do it!! S3x doesn't have to be the last activity if the night. It's completely normal for one to go to bed and the other to stay up afterwards. Don't play the baby card, play the "but I really want u :-(" card haha. Works on the suckers every time!!
    Haha I'll try my best but once DP heads out to that shed after work it's hard to coax him back