Hi all- new here!
    Ttc and ov day is Friday ..
    Hopefully a BPF!! X
    Welcome and good luck!! Hope your not here long

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did another OPK and the test line is only a tiny tiny smidgen lighter than the control line so looks like the egg/eggs are on their way! Right ovary popped on the way home and now just have full AF type cramps

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (26-11-2013),Takemehigher  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I had full on AF cramps today too!
    It was different because I've never cramped that much before. I'm pretty sure it was my ovaries version of bells and whistles and alarm sounds! Haha

Sent from my LT26i using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha! Signs of a Christmas baby! I'm hoping this is a sign that acupuncture has done me some good and I'm having a really good clean cycle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Haha! Signs of a Christmas baby! I'm hoping this is a sign that acupuncture has done me some good and I'm having a really good clean cycle
    Ooooo, what does the acupuncture do ?? I didn't know it could help with TTC!? :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I had full on AF cramps today too!
    It was different because I've never cramped that much before. I'm pretty sure it was my ovaries version of bells and whistles and alarm sounds! Haha

Sent from my LT26i using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Must be the month for it because this O I have been cramping like crazy, hopefully it means we'll have mass BFP for Christmas lol. So I had the most depressing thought while cooking dinner tonight, if I hadn't m/c in April I would be almost due now. I know it's pointless to think about it and that when I get my next sticky bub it won't hurt as much but it still got me a little down and before i thought it I was feeling really positive about this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Ooooo, what does the acupuncture do ?? I didn't know it could help with TTC!? :-D
    It certainly does! A lot of propel swear by it for fertility and my acupuncturist has a wall of baby photos from women he's helped fall pregnant

I don't know exactly how it works for fertility but he said he'd get my cycles back to regular and that he'd prep me for carrying a baby and that it would likely work quickly for me. My first 2 sessions were aimed at my kidneys and adrenal glands, kidneys help everything so best to have them in tip top shape

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Uh oh. I just went to do a stock count of my ic opks. This is me being all positive thinking and whatnot, saying to myself I won't need them any more now that I've O'ed and this is going to be my bfp and whatnot. Welllllllll... I found 10 ic hpts mixed in with the opks lol. I thought I used all of them last cycle. Having ic's is going to make it so much harder to avoid testing. I persuade myself I'm not wasting money like I would be if it was a frer so it doesn't matter. I needed that one thing going for me with my thrifty nature lol :-/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    It certainly does! A lot of propel swear by it for fertility and my acupuncturist has a wall of baby photos from women he's helped fall pregnant

I don't know exactly how it works for fertility but he said he'd get my cycles back to regular and that he'd prep me for carrying a baby and that it would likely work quickly for me. My first 2 sessions were aimed at my kidneys and adrenal glands, kidneys help everything so best to have them in tip top shape
    Genea offers acupuncture as part of their service package (hmmm... makes it sound like we're machines that need tuning up... I suppose we are in a way). The advisor said it was good for relieving stress and improving circulation. If we end up needing fertility treatment, I'm definitely going to use that service.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Hi all- new here!
    Ttc and ov day is Friday ..
    Hopefully a BPF!! X
    Welcome! Do you want me to put you down for testing on 14 December, or will you be an early tester?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."