Closed Thread
Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DP reckons he only wants one kid (because he thinks he'd old) so twins might be my only chance of having 2 babies

Definitely starting to feel ovulation type cramping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    DP reckons he only wants one kid (because he thinks he'd old) so twins might be my only chance of having 2 babies

Definitely starting to feel ovulation type cramping.
    He he my husband just had this talk wit me ... Early life crisis ha ha

I get just as excited about positive opk for everyone and myself as I do about bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having light af type cramping and mildly sore boobs for the past few days which normally I would associate with ovulating but that was last week and af not due til the 4th..

This tww is driving me crazy, symptom spotting like a crazy person and I'm pretty sure that my mind is just tricking me (ohh my boobs feel bigger but really they're the same lol!)

Hurry up next week!!!!!!!

Rant over lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabbytee For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (27-11-2013),Summer  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post
    I've been having light af type cramping and mildly sore boobs for the past few days which normally I would associate with ovulating but that was last week and af not due til the 4th..

This tww is driving me crazy, symptom spotting like a crazy person and I'm pretty sure that my mind is just tricking me (ohh my boobs feel bigger but really they're the same lol!)

Rant over lol

The tricks our bodies play on us hopefully it's not a trick though and a good sign of implantation!

Fingers crossed it's a BFP for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone keen on making a January testing thread?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post

Rant over lol
    Oh Tabbytee I am with you! We are testing on the same day and I am SO over myself. The last few days I have really, really sore boobs, and even saw a blue vein appear on one that was very unusual - so I was in state of total overwhelm, not daring to think that I could be pregnant, but then giving myself a stern talking to for getting my hopes up... Now my boobs are only a little tender, not agonising like they were a day ago, so I'm back to being down that it's likely nothing has happened... I feel empty if that makes sense, so I'm pretty sure I'll be joining the January thread in another week.

This is so hard and there are so few chances to actually fall, I am driving myself mad.... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Oh Tabbytee I am with you! We are testing on the same day and I am SO over myself. The last few days I have really, really sore boobs, and even saw a blue vein appear on one that was very unusual - so I was in state of total overwhelm, not daring to think that I could be pregnant, but then giving myself a stern talking to for getting my hopes up... Now my boobs are only a little tender, not agonising like they were a day ago, so I'm back to being down that it's likely nothing has happened... I feel empty if that makes sense, so I'm pretty sure I'll be joining the January thread in another week.

This is so hard and there are so few chances to actually fall, I am driving myself mad.... :-(
    I'm exactly the same, I don't want to get my hopes up but want to be positive at the same time which doesn't make any sense to me lol I get what you mean about feeling empty too, it's so frustrating!

I'm going to be sneaky and test on Saturday which I know is in Nov but it's dh birthday and it would be an amazing gift if I could tell him on his bday..? Or bad coz I'll be grumpy lol

And!! People keep saying "don't think about it so much and it will happen.." but that's easier said than done! Arghhh, I'm going crazy!

Fingers crossed we all get our BFP in December!!!

Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tabbytee For This Useful Post:

Summer  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If one more person days to me "just don't think about it" I'm going to punch them in the nose.

I can create a jan thread if no one wants to, but I have a feeling someone baggsed it...? I don't remember who though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    If one more person days to me "just don't think about it" I'm going to punch them in the nose.
    This is why we haven't really told anyone. My sister knows, but it took them 4yrs to conceive, so I know she's not going to tell me to relax etc until I've surpassed her length of time TTC. Her only advice is get drunk, that's what happened the night they conceived haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its now the tww for me, it's all up to the egg and swimmers now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (27-11-2013),Funchu  (27-11-2013)