Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you also Mrsallan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sometimes I want DH to just finish & deliver the precious cargo , but he insists on "doing a good job".
    "
    So this!

I shouldnt complain, df is really into it. he always tells me he wants to have me enjoy it too. whether I do or don't get there depends on a few things, position, amount of build up, my mood (can't get there if he had peeved me off that day, I'm usually too busy thinking how much id like to jam his fingers in a woodwork vice or something lol (not really lol)
    he will work hard to try, but more often than not I'm usually dead tired by bed time, and say to him not to worry about me, I'm ok and really tired, so we will just make him happy... He accepts it for a few days then tells me too bad

That being said, dtd feels like a chore allll month, not just over ovulation as without fail every 2nd day.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree shadow. I've basically told DH, not in as many words though, that as long as I get one or two ME's then the rest of the month can be deposits. Works better that way all around I think. Don't make a spectacle out of a chore, just makes it seem harder. We don't organise a fanfare every time we wash the dishes....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (26-11-2013),Funchu  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm opposite ... ☺️ every time we bd I always o... My dh wouldn't want it any other way ... And I can honestly say we have never bd just for deposit ...
    I'm lucky my husband is still as " up for it" just as from the day we meet 19 yrs old - I think he kept his 19yr old libido

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DH is the same. He doesn't like to cuddle or kiss if it's not going anywhere because it gets him going haha.
    I can say that before bd I O'ed 99.9% of the time. But I am not good at wanting it so often. So I just can't get into it every time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He he totally get you .... TMI If I'm not up for it we use toys then finish off so the swimmers get to go where they should - gives a different level of bd and doesn't feel boring or repetition

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we don't have any... Ahem... Toys.

I'm far too reserved to go into a shop and get one, and postage is not an option, mum stays here on and off (pretty much 2wks here, 2wks away at work with dad)

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got a VERY positive OPK this morning...yesterday's was positive but not THAT positive haha

Will nail DP down tonight and hopefully tomorrow night too...that will make it 4 nights in a row...first time for everything haha!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385432658.125180.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em I still can't get over how positive that is haha.

We used toys n costumes n diff positions n stuff a lot when we were younger. Not so much any more. We boring old married couple now haha. Used to have one of everything tho lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP is a bit old fashioned, not to keen on toys as I think he feels they must be able to do something he cannot bless him.

We're not overly adventurous, if things are taking too long I switch to doggy which works every time haha