Closed Thread
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's really good to know pink, thanks :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mrs Pink  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    My OPK from half an hour ago now has a really faint line, so I think I must have ovulated today or last night as the line this morning was darker, so tonight is our last chance!

Too bad DH wants to stay up and watch an EPL match that starts at 10:00!!!! He had better still be up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    My OPK from half an hour ago now has a really faint line, so I think I must have ovulated today or last night as the line this morning was darker, so tonight is our last chance!

Too bad DH wants to stay up and watch an EPL match that starts at 10:00!!!! He had better still be up for it!
    Good luck and stand in front of the tv if you have too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Haha! Good idea, naked would work best (or maybe not so much with my post-baby body) :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Good idea, naked would work best (or maybe not so much with my post-baby body) :s
    Haha I had to walk out in lingerie the other night to distract dh from the tv! Safe to say it worked

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tabbytee For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    They say every second day bd is best, but it's been convincingly argued that every day should be plenty of time for a man that does not have any count/mobility issues. So the usual practice is to go every 2nd day in ur cycle, except O day and the day before and after. So to answer ur Q; both! XD
    We bd'd multiple times a day this fertile period. Some FS's apparently also suggest every 12 hours to catch the egg! My DP is going to get a SA if I get AF this month. If its low it will be interesting to see what the recommendation is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post
    Haha I had to walk out in lingerie the other night to distract dh from the tv! Safe to say it worked

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Yep, we do whatever it takes! My man was asleep a few days ago when I thought I should be close to ovulating, so I jumped him anyway!!! He soon woke up and wasn't too unhappy about it, lol. Go girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Please help me...

I wish someone could just knock me over the head and put me out of my misery for a couple of weeks - I swore I was going to take it easy and relax during this TWW, but I think I could be even a little bit crazier this month than last time :-(

I am symptom spotting my head off - my boobs are SO sore, they are very painful if I even brush against anything, and I looked in the mirror tonight and almost fell over, I can see a bluish vein running down the front of one breast, and that is not normal for me - I'm sure it wasn't there like that yesterday...

And the bloating that makes me look pregnant.. And the emotions - I had a long drive today and I was trying to choose songs for my wedding ceremony at the end of the month, and with all those beautiful love songs playing I just balled my eyes out for an hour while I was driving... Couldn't stop crying, and big what are they called "double pumpers?" Where you can't take a breath you are crying so hard, so you take two short ones?

I don't know whether to be a little bit hopeful, or terrified, or despairing, or excited or what?? I am all over the place and am just driving myself insane with worry about whether I could be, or if I'm just fooling myself - and I still have ages to go until I test. I would think it was too early for any symptoms except I know I ovulate early, so I could be potentially 9dpo.

I can't stand myself right now, I wish I could just forget it for two weeks and deal with it then. Ahhhh!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

MissSparkles  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Leisylou, I hope for your sake it's because you've got a little sticky on board. Fx

Tomorrow should be around 1dpo for me I think. Still not going to let DH off the hook though. I want to be extra sure we catch the little sucker this month. I enjoy dtd, but I kinda hate it being a bit of a chore as opposed to doing it because we want to.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Summer  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    theoneandonly, I'm around 1 dpo too. Still not sure if it's today or tomorrow, but I figure calling tomorrow 1dpo is probably safer at the end of the TWW :-)
    We will bd tonight and probably tomorrow morning (as well as evening if I can persuade DH lol)