Closed Thread
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hey funchu, can you please add me for christmas day? Still in my november tww but totally not feeling it this month
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Nope. This is the positive thread, so I say you'll get your BFP in November. I'll only add you IF the witch arrives. ... unless you insist (I'm not a monster)
    bahaha thanks. I still ahve a week (plenty of time for a bfp in november!!) but just not feeling like it is gunna happen this month. AF is due on my brothers birthday in november and xmas day in december. YAY for me!!
    I think I'm over here now ladies

This mornings test was almost non existant after 2 days of faint positives, so expecting af at any point.

The good thing I can see from this is we at least concieved and it implanted this cycle, which is half the fight.

In december it is going to stick!

Can I please be added for the 28th? Ill update once o happens if its different...
    I'm not adding you until AF arrives (or doesn't). There might still be hope. I told you you'd get a BFP in November, so I have to still hope it will stick.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Last edited by Funchu; 23-11-2013 at 12:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm not adding you until AF arrives (or doesn't). There might still be hope. I told you you'd get a BFP in November, so I have to still hope it will stick.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Lol
    Thanks heaps hun
    But I'm sure shes on her way, im cramping now like af cramps....buttt I won't officially come over until she does

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol
    Thanks heaps hun
    But I'm sure shes on her way, im cramping now like af cramps....buttt I won't officially come over until she does

Don't leave me shadow ha ha ha ..... I'm not going over either till af arrives 🐝🐛🐝
    Last edited by Felicia; 23-11-2013 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So today is day 3 of +opk. I guess I O'ed yesterday cos the ewcm is mostly gone far as I can tell. Bd last night and will again today & maybe tomorrow I suppose. If it weren't for the 3 day + I'd be comfortable, but really not sure what that means. Hate not knowing lol :-/
    4 tests in 3 days and they've all got lines exactly the same strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    So today is day 3 of +opk. I guess I O'ed yesterday cos the ewcm is mostly gone far as I can tell. Bd last night and will again today & maybe tomorrow I suppose. If it weren't for the 3 day + I'd be comfortable, but really not sure what that means. Hate not knowing lol :-/
    4 tests in 3 days and they've all got lines exactly the same strength.
    Isn't it funny how OPKs are meant to take the guess work out of TTC, yet we still feel confused. My OPKs have been darker last night and this morning than ever before but still u sure if they will get stronger or not.

We BD last night and 3 nights ago so still not sure if we BD tonight or wait for DH to save up some more little swimmers and BD in 2 nights.

Is everyday better or every second day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Don't leave me shadow ha ha ha ..... I'm not going over either till af arrives 🐝🐛🐝
    Lol im not going anywhere! Yet. Just had a nap I fell asleep talking to ds! Luckily df was here. I feel so awful! Ive never done that before.

I'm wondering if theres a reason fmu would give a lesser result. I hadn't drank in about 7 hrs but had been potty 2-3 hrs previous to that test.

I'm not buying any more tests though. If shes not here monday I'll see my gp. If she comes before that, well, onto month 14 but for now... Ill live in the moment. I justified that piece of mudcake as it settled the nausia thats still lingering on and off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, can you please move my testing date to the 12th as I O'ed late again. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They say every second day bd is best, but it's been convincingly argued that every day should be plenty of time for a man that does not have any count/mobility issues. So the usual practice is to go every 2nd day in ur cycle, except O day and the day before and after. So to answer ur Q; both! XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u pls move me from 5th to 7th I'm guessing I'll be having a long cycle with this late o too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    +opk this afternoon for me.....bring on tonight

Oh and when we conceived our DD it was the month when we dtd every night.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-11-2013),Stregaxxx  (23-11-2013)