Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Your naturopath sounds amazing! She's not in Melbourne by any chance?!
    Hi sophisto- no she's in Brisbane 😝
    But I think she does Skype for patience...
    I definatly defiantly think she's an amazing knowledge book and genuinely cares for what your trying to achieve
    She know her stuff!
    I'm 6 months in and feeling fantasic and having the best periods ( never thought I'd say that)
    They just come and go !

Google " vibe natural health"
    Grange
    Her name is Elysia humphries

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been following this thread and the November one and am hoping to see lots of BFPs in the next few weeks!!

I thought I would get away with not obsessing this time through my TWW, but no such luck :-( I normally ovulate early (fell on CD9 last time - MMC), but since my D&C in August I don't think I've ovulated at all - no ewcm that I can tell, so I have no idea. I bought my first lot of OPKs and tested from CD11 this month, but that could have been too late if I did ovulate early and I missed it... I bought a 50 pack so that I can start them very early next month just in case...

Anyway, I am on CD16 and symptom spotting, FFS!!!!! I have very sore boobs, and I never get sore boobs - so now of course I'm pondering whether I did ovulate early this cycle and this is one of the first signs that I am pregnant... But it could be a whole lot of wishful thinking... I was hoping to get through this month without obsessing, but now with my sore boobs it is going to drive me crazy!!! I am away for work for a week that should keep me pretty well occupied and take my mind of symptom spotting, so we'll see.

Ahhhhhh!!! Good luck everyone!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Does everyone test only once during the day with an opk or twice? Ive read somewhere else that some test twice. I dont understand why twice. Hubby leaves early in the morning for work and doesnt get home till late so regardless of when i get a +opk, nothing can be done about it till later that night.
    I believe some people have a very quick surge and they test twice a day or they can miss it. Last cycle was my first one using opks and I was lucky to remember once a day, and I only did it for about 5 days around the time I had EWCM just to confirm I was ovulating and timing it right. If it was first thing in the morning I would have such an easier time remembering. Most of them were done in the evening here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Mrs Pink  (22-11-2013),Stregaxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Once every morning is the norm for opk testing, but twice daily is better if you're unsure, or things seems to be not quite normal. Just gives more data to control, that's all. Data = knowledge :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep. I have a short surge, which I usually missed, even testing 3 times a day. My o day also varies by up to a week each cycle, so I don't bother with OPKs. I temp though, & just make sure we bd regularly throughout our whole cycle. This cycle we've been dtd every second day since cd8, every day since Monday (cd14) & will continue for another 4 days (cd21), then every second day until cd27. That should cover us. The earliest I've ever had o is cd15 & the latest is cd23, but it's normally between cd17 & cd21. My temp has risen slightly this morning, so o might have been last night (I hope so, it was a really good bd session ), but we'll need to keep up the bd because my temp sometimes rises slowly & it takes longer for my crosshairs to appear (it took 9 days last cycle).

Overshare much??

I've been trying to keep the list up to date. Please let me know if I've missed anyone.

The countdown to December is on!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't even know how you can be excited about BD anymore.
    So over it...

Sent from my anti-social device

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (24-11-2013),silveryblue  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, overshare made me laugh haha.

Jenjen, i felt like that with our last baby. The month we conceived, we did it sooo much, i couldnt wait for the month to be over lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahahahaha..... What.... It goes in the belly button doesn't it????!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (24-11-2013),Funchu  (22-11-2013),Stregaxxx  (22-11-2013),Summer  (22-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    It's not meant to be your hand that's full MrsTugs. I think I have just discovered why your having fertility issues Hun lol...
    Baaahahahaha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tabbytee For This Useful Post:

Summer  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    It's not meant to be your hand that's full MrsTugs. I think I have just discovered why your having fertility issues Hun lol...
    Lmfao !!!!!