Closed Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Allie I really hope so!! Thank you for saying. This is definitely the most careful we have been with timing etc, so really hope that can pay off!!!
    I hope ur cycle can start making more sense for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm heading on over from the November thread as had no joy this month. I got AF today and will be due for my next AF on Christmas Day. So Christmas Day will either be super happy for very crappy, lol!!
    Think we all deserve a BFP for Christmas.......

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (21-11-2013),tabbytee  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 46514

Woohoo finally!! Cd17 and we see something!! Going to be another long cycle me thinks..... Well I hope so! Want that luteal to stay as long as possible!!

DH isn't home til tomorrow but we DTD last night, so will bd daily all weekend. Fx that's enough!
    I'll test again tomorrow to see if it's staying surged or turned neg.
    Looking good! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am new to this group. Please excuse the crappy username - it was from almost 5 yeas ago when I was TTC, and I don't know how to change it!

This is only my first month of TTC so not expecting much, although will still be disappointed with a negative test. I am ridiculously nervous about being pregnant, as my first (and only) child ended up having a stroke at birth and has cerebral palsy as a result. Taking time to conceive means there is more time to think about everything, as well as the added stress of not knowing when or if it will happen... My test date is 8 dec, so I guess I will have to twiddle my thumbs until then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie29 View Post
    Hi, I am new to this group. Please excuse the crappy username - it was from almost 5 yeas ago when I was TTC, and I don't know how to change it!

This is only my first month of TTC so not expecting much, although will still be disappointed with a negative test. I am ridiculously nervous about being pregnant, as my first (and only) child ended up having a stroke at birth and has cerebral palsy as a result. Taking time to conceive means there is more time to think about everything, as well as the added stress of not knowing when or if it will happen... My test date is 8 dec, so I guess I will have to twiddle my thumbs until then...
    Hi newbie -
    Welcome back 😜and good luck with testing .
    I'm sorry to hear about your child must of been super hard for that news
    I'm sure everything will be just fine and a happy healthy pregnancy when it happens - relax and enjoy every moment if it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie29 View Post

Welcome @newbie29. If you want to change your username, I believe a mod can do it if you pm one.

Good luck with your ttc journey.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've got AF like cramps. Had them all day. Really annoying :-(
    Guessing it's O... Got my +opk today so expecting it very soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Funchu can you put me down as unsure please we will see if I can get this crap reproductive system to o this cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've got AF like cramps. Had them all day. Really annoying :-(
    Guessing it's O... Got my +opk today so expecting it very soon.
    Me too. I had a pos opk yesterday but neg today. Figured it was O pain..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's actually worse than AF personally :-(

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (21-11-2013)