Closed Thread
Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post
    That reading was at exactly 5 minutes and I'm on CD22. My tests have all been coming up as really faint (control line) and for the past 2 days the test line has been SUPER faint and today it's the same as the control line..

I'll test again tomorrow morning and see what that's like too thanks for your help ladies! Xx
    If the test and control are the same colour then it is positive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

tabbytee  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD 8 today, started the every 2nd day BDing last night. Trying to stay relaxed this cycle as I've been getting quite obsessed and upset since MC in July, but in my defence I just finished my first proper AF in 4 months! So no OPK's just 2nd daily BDing this cycle. FX this works x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    CD 8 today, started the every 2nd day BDing last night. Trying to stay relaxed this cycle as I've been getting quite obsessed and upset since MC in July, but in my defence I just finished my first proper AF in 4 months! So no OPK's just 2nd daily BDing this cycle. FX this works x
    Good luck!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Luck squishy. I'm at cd16, tomorrow I'll start my daily while my opk darkens that last little bit :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Good luck squishy!!!

I am all confused. From CD 8, I have had a faint second line on OPKs, so on CD 10 we BD which I assume is too early anyway, then on CD 11 (yesterday) I did another OPK and the second line was darker than the days before but still lighter than the test band.

Then today I did another OPK (no BD last night) and there is a second line, but really light, lighter than any test before. What does his mean?

I assume I just haven't Od yet?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

SquishyO  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384986395.531243.jpg

Woohoo finally!! Cd17 and we see something!! Going to be another long cycle me thinks..... Well I hope so! Want that luteal to stay as long as possible!!

DH isn't home til tomorrow but we DTD last night, so will bd daily all weekend. Fx that's enough!
    I'll test again tomorrow to see if it's staying surged or turned neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Good luck squishy!!!

I am all confused. From CD 8, I have had a faint second line on OPKs, so on CD 10 we BD which I assume is too early anyway, then on CD 11 (yesterday) I did another OPK and the second line was darker than the days before but still lighter than the test band.

Then today I did another OPK (no BD last night) and there is a second line, but really light, lighter than any test before. What does his mean?

I assume I just haven't Od yet?
    You may have already missed the surge? Are you testing just once a day, If your ewcm has dried up that can be an indicator that you have already O'd. Apparently you O the last day of ewcm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    You may have already missed the surge? Are you testing just once a day, If your ewcm has dried up that can be an indicator that you have already O'd. Apparently you O the last day of ewcm.
    Hmmm, I haven't really had any CM yet. Maybe I'm still days away from O.

I just looked at MrsTs OPK, and my second line hasn't been anywhere near as dark as that.

MrsT, based on your OPK, I get a feeling this c UTD be your month given the BD timings you mentioned! Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new and would like to be added to test on the 6th December please.

Today is cd 13 so hopefully in the next few days i'll get my positive to start trying