Closed Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Agreed, once a day now!
    Once a day!!!!? I've just had 5 days straight at home with 20 month old DD and I'm already pooped!

Looks like coffee is the order of the day! I'm sure DH will be into it!

BTW if we do BD that much this cycle, that's more times than since DD was born!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (20-11-2013),NewMrs  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha Allie is depressingly exhausting isn't it. DH hasn't had this much s3x in his life, says it's the best thing he ever did saying he was ready for kids LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could get away with every second day, and then on the day of the positive OPK as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Once a day!!!!? I've just had 5 days straight at home with 20 month old DD and I'm already pooped!

Looks like coffee is the order of the day! I'm sure DH will be into it!

BTW if we do BD that much this cycle, that's more times than since DD was born!!
    Oh I am hearing you! I was so bloody tired last night, the things we do! Looking forward to a rest now that I am 1dpo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle day 11 and still getting really negative OPK's, I think I may cry. After a chem in October, I didn't O till CD 21 last month and then AF arrived at 9 DPO. So if I O late again this month then it will be another wasted month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Cycle day 11 and still getting really negative OPK's, I think I may cry. After a chem in October, I didn't O till CD 21 last month and then AF arrived at 9 DPO. So if I O late again this month then it will be another wasted month.
    Mine were totally neg until Cd14 when I got a strong but still neg live, then a massive surge yesterday on CD15 where the test line was darker than then control and today on cd 16 the line is the same as cd14 - I am guessing I have a quick, strong surge, maybe that's happening with you too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Oh I am hearing you! I was so bloody tired last night, the things we do! Looking forward to a rest now that I am 1dpo!
    The things we do - yep!! Hehehehe - last night DP was too tired and fell asleep early (which is very unusual) - we normally DTD pretty much every day - we had missed a day and I should be close to ovulating, so last night I just reached down, got him ready in his sleep and jumped on top! He woke up then and I can't say he was unhappy with the way he was woken up, lol :-) I wanted that sperm!
    Last edited by Summer; 19-11-2013 at 10:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up to cd17 and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a positive OPK anytime soon. Not that I'm allowed to try this month anyway. But the sooner I ovulate, the sooner my next cycle will arrive where I can actually try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Mine were totally neg until Cd14 when I got a strong but still neg live, then a massive surge yesterday on CD15 where the test line was darker than then control and today on cd 16 the line is the same as cd14 - I am guessing I have a quick, strong surge, maybe that's happening with you too?
    Thanks but unfortunately I don't think so, when I get a positive OPK it normally stays for 4 days. I'm just hoping that my body sorts itself out soon. I'm trying hard not to focus on it but its just soooo frustrating, every time I have a chem or an m/c I have 1-3 months after that my cycles are just messed up. Ok, my pity party over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lei that's classic :-)
    DH said he wasn't in the mood the other day. I said that's fine just lie down. By the time i had unzipped my dress and knelt on the bed he was already umm. interested. Haha. Men are silly creatures.