+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nanny share in Tarragindi or surrounding areas

We are seeking a like-minded family to share a nanny with us and our little boy, who is 13 months old. Perhaps like ourselves, you would prefer your little one to have the one-on-one care and attention that a nanny can provide at this young age.

A bit about us: We are a professional couple in our mid 30’s, living in Tarragindi. We are quite easy-going and want to give our son the best possible start in life we can. So we want him to enjoy tasty nutritional food, be outdoors (no TV…yet), get involved in activities and mix with other kids and people.

We understand that we will have to get to know each other and we are very open to discussing how this could work for both families. This is just a first step.

Here are a few more details:
    • Ideally, we would be looking for a nanny share for 3 days a week, starting around the end of January 2014
    • We live just off Tarragindi Road
    • We don’t have a nanny in mind yet, so we hope that we could find a suitable nanny together
    • We have a good-natured dog (Border Collie)

If you are in a similar situation to us, I would love to hear from you.

Sharan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sharan,

Just wondered if you have found someone to nanny share with yet?
    My little girl is 13 months and I'm back to work in mid- January. I have her lined up for childcare in Upper Mt Gravatt (we are in Eight Mile Plains for now but will be moving to Holland Park area when we sell our house), but I'm not 100% happy with it.... Considering other options. Do you know what kind of fees a nanny would charge, and also whether you can get childcare rebate with a nanny?