1. 7am. Wake bub and give full milk feed
2. 8am breakfast (solids)
3. 9:50am. put bub to bed. Let bub sleep as long as bub wants.
4. When bub wakes: 1/2 normal milk feed
5. 1 hour after wake: lunch (solids)
6. 3 hours after bub wakes: nap time. Do not let bub sleep past 4:15. When bub wakes give 1/2 milk feed
7. 5pm: dinner (solids)
8. 6pm: bath
9. 6:30pm: full milk feed
10. 7pm: put bub to bed awake
- don't feed/pat/play music/use a dummy to get bub to sleep
- check temperature and bedding (being too cold is a big cause of night waking). I used gro-bags, the gro-bag temp guideline and control the room temp with a thermostat controlled heater/cooler.
- have the same bed time routine. Do everything in the same order each night (eg if you sing a special song before putting bub in a sleeping bag, sing the song at the same time each night).