Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my 12 week scan this morn, so excited 😊
    Loving all the scan and bump pics!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    How are you doing JB? How is your bump? When is your 20 week scan?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm going well, thank you! Starting to be able to eat more although exhausted in the afternoons! 20wk scan is on the 11th of March (will be 20w5d) I had a scan yesterday at 18w5d to check my cervix and a quick look at anatomy and all is how it should be at this stage!

Bump is coming along nicely one of the placentas is anterior also so will be a little while longer for real movement. At the moment I'm not sure what's making the moves down there ! Haha
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393369445.731311.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute bump jb, does not look like a twin belly though, bless. I bet it won't be long though til it does x I am glad to hear you are feeling better too.
    I have had a few flutters but nothing consistent, they said it still might be about 23 weeks before I feel real movement, time to enjoy the peace I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing pic JB you look fabulous!!
    @SoReady I have been feeling bub move from 16wks. It's been gradually more each week and this week I've had bub move heaps!! It's the best feeling!!

I was told by my midwife that what I was feeling at 16wks wasn't the baby because it was my first baby and that I wouldn't feel bub move until 23 wks.. I knew the feeling, it's something I never felt before.. It's a weird feeling but so good at the same time. Bub is moving like crazy right now!!!

Steph, how did u go with ur 12wk scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    Amazing pic JB you look fabulous!!
    @SoReady I have been feeling bub move from 16wks. It's been gradually more each week and this week I've had bub move heaps!! It's the best feeling!!

I was told by my midwife that what I was feeling at 16wks wasn't the baby because it was my first baby and that I wouldn't feel bub move until 23 wks.. I knew the feeling, it's something I never felt before.. It's a weird feeling but so good at the same time. Bub is moving like crazy right now!!!

Steph, how did u go with ur 12wk scan?
    My scan was brilliant, so detailed!! Bub's was moving about so much, I still can't get over how it's only 6cm but so clear and wriggly!! I said to hubby again last nite even seeing the scan doesn't make it real, I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant, I'm so happy!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    My scan was brilliant, so detailed!! Bub's was moving about so much, I still can't get over how it's only 6cm but so clear and wriggly!! I said to hubby again last nite even seeing the scan doesn't make it real, I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant, I'm so happy!! xx
    Yep I know what you mean!! I cried when I had mine because I couldn't believe we had finally got to 12wks! Can't wait to hear about your reaction when you can feel the baby move.. Another moment when I cried, it helps knowing everything is ok

Glad to hear your scan went well!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (27-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had our morph scan today, baby is perfect and measuring about a week ahead of dates at the moment. We didn't find out the sex, we're keeping it a surprise!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393457778.832036.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

havent posted in a while but have been checking in regularly.

im 19 weeks 4 days today and we found out on Monday it's a boy!!!

baby is doing perfectly and I'm feeling lots of movement this week! Although this week has been a little rough. I've had some very light spotting and the scan revealed my placenta is low which is most likely causing this. As one of the other ladies said they do usually move up so I'm just hoping mine does that soon.

great to hear how everyone is doing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay rainbow, a boy!! Fingers crossed your placenta behaves itself and corrects for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Havent been on for a while but glad everyone is doing well.

Not much news here, am almost 18 weeks and have been feeling bub HEAPS this week, its lovely. Morph scan in just over 10 days cannot wait to find out the sex!