Hi all

Thort id add mi bit

EDD 27th July 2014

H
    Congrats & welcome!!!

A few more new comers... Will update roll call soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is ok!! I've been really poorly with the sickness, the Hyperemesis has hit again, spent yesterday in hospital being rehydrated and they given me 2 types of drugs to try so fingers crossed it works xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been silent for a whole bit been checking in every couple of days and keeping up with you guys.
    Had my first OB visit on Friday which went well and we got a little scan photo. Unfortunately it's really blurry and not really worth putting up so will have to wait for our 12 week scan - I need to call up and book that today. I just want the next couple of weeks to speed up already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies glad to see everyone doing well! Lashed the same thing happened to me Hun. We discovered we lost our twin at an 8 week ultrasound. It's very hard and very bittersweet but I am so grateful our little bub on board is super healthy! I had a scan at 10 weeks and the sac that our list twin was in has started to "disappear" my OB has said by 14 weeks it should be gone and baby on board with thrive nicely...hugs and good luck to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy5, it is tough but you are right about the happiness of having a strong bubba . It's just a strange feeling as I don't know if the bubb is still there or not. Still was on Thursday but no one has given me any idea on when it will go. I'm just worried it will continue on to the Second Semester as apparently that is when it can cause issues. Our last baby who was very sick with Trisomy 18 stuck around to 17 weeks when I had to make the heartbreaking decision to terminate. I know it sounds bad but I really don't want to have to go through that again

I'm also worrying quite a bit as I have no symtoms. Can that be normal?? I feel as though I should be sick if it's a healthy bubb. Ohhhh I tell you this is doing my head in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I know it's been a while but I have a question for those of you who have had children before... What does it feel like when you first feel the baby move?

I think I may have already felt it but im not sure.. Help??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    Hi ladies, I know it's been a while but I have a question for those of you who have had children before... What does it feel like when you first feel the baby move?

I think I may have already felt it but im not sure.. Help??
    For me it was like a tapping feeling. Like a gentle but distinct little 'knock' on the inside of my tummy. I felt it right on 16wks. This time I think I have felt something similar once or twice.

It quickly progressed to very obvious feelings of movement. I love that stage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed I am really sorry to hear you had a terrible experience in your previous pregnancy.
    A lack of signs means nothing. All the best!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    For me it was like a tapping feeling. Like a gentle but distinct little 'knock' on the inside of my tummy. I felt it right on 16wks. This time I think I have felt something similar once or twice.

It quickly progressed to very obvious feelings of movement. I love that stage
    Thanks Cue!! That's exactly what I have been feeling! Exactly at 16 weeks it was only small so I wasn't sure, slowly over the past few weeks it's happening more and last night I could feel it a lot more!

I have to agree, this is the best feeling in the world!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arghh just lost a huge post!!!! So sorry this is short!

Newbies welcome!!

Lashed - sending you big hugs xxx

Mona - I was similiar to Cue, felt like a 'flutter' inside, you will know it when you feel it hun. I was 16-17 weeks when I felt it with DS and apparently 2nd time around you can feel it earlier x

AFM I feel great now MS has been long gone for 2 weeks. Took this earlier, was 14 weeks yesterday x
    IMG_2703.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (05-02-2014)