Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my 17 week scan today, all good news, heartbeat still strong and the four heart chambers look good, as do the kidneys. Unfortunately bub was not playing today and was lying tummy down with his hands held together so we weren't able to get a good pic, it just looks like a blob with a strange spine. The plus side is he has slowed down a little and his head is now measuring exactly as it should at 17 weeks, though he is tall and his thigh bones are long for this week. 3 weeks to the half way point!

Loco and cue, sorry to read about your experiences with pnd, I hope you can avoid it this time around.

For the Melbourne ladies, I have heard that baby bunting balwayn is closing Sunday to move to a new superstore in hawthorn so might be worth checking for sales.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, been a while since posting but have been reading along almost everyday to check on everyone's progress. Had another scan today 10 weeks 5 days and all looking great. The second sac from our lost twin is almost gone now...that was a little sad but so glad our beautiful little bub on board is going strong and all bleeding has stopped now which OB is very happy with. Also had the harmony test done today, get those results in 2 weeks time.
    i'll post a bump pic st 12 weeks but I am quite big already! had been awesome seeing everyone's bump pics!! Take care ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Just popping in quickly to update. First Trimester scan yesterday and my life is complete! We have a very VERY active, healthy and are in the lowest risk level available for any chromosomal abnormalities!! I was 12w5d but measuring 13w1d - I get so confused with these things, so keeping the EDD at the last one which was 8th August haha. So our "announcement" plan for our parents went out the window as hubby was too excited he drove straight to my parents house so we could tell them, then his mum, called his sister in the US and seen his other sister.. It was so tiring going through it all but the best experience to see how happy my parents especially were. Allan said in the 10 years we've been together he's never seen my dad cry or as happy as he was last night, really made us all feel good! Dad is taking us to my grandmas this arvo as when she gets excited she stops talking English and converts to Portuguese and I don't understand lol and printing and mailing/delivering these announcements for all our family so they will all know by tomorrow!! Its such a great feeling knowing that its been 5 years we've waited for this and everyone else is just as excited as us! We're gonna have one spoilt little bub that's for sure!! Anyhoo, sorry for the life story, lack of personals and lack of formatting in this post, for some reason it wont let me separate sentences or paragraphs. When I get off cloud 9 I'll be back to read through and update personally.. xxx Sorry if the attachments are huge announcement.jpgIMG_2951[1].jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So lovely Hopefaithbelieve

Well I have one hour and 15 minutes until my 7 week scan (finally). So far behind all you girls!! I'm so nervous and feel like I'm going to puke but I'm also excited. I can't wait to see my bubba's heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go Lashed?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little bit Bittersweet Found out I'm carrying twins but one of the twins is not viable . The healthy bubb was the right measurement and heart rate was 145 bpm. The small bubb was half the size and heart rate was only 73

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Little bit Bittersweet Found out I'm carrying twins but one of the twins is not viable . The healthy bubb was the right measurement and heart rate was 145 bpm. The small bubb was half the size and heart rate was only 73
    Sorry for the mixed news Lashed. It's so sad to lose a baby.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We lost our last baby at 17 weeks so it's kind of bringing up bad memories too . Need to focus on the healthy bubb though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shawly - I'm so sorry hun, maybe google how to unsuscribe to it. Google solves anything! Lots of hugs to you x

Soready - ohh what a cheeky monkey! not co operating for Mum! Haha, glad all is as it should be at 17 weeks huni x

Lashed - oh darl I am so sorry, easier said than done but try and stay positive and concentrate on the healthy little bundle you have, thinking of you

Emzy - yes do post that pic! I love seeing all these bumps and scan photos!! So glad bubba is doing well, although bittersweet for you to be remined of the other little angel xxx

hopefaithbelieve - congrats darl that is wonderful news!!! Hope the rest of the pregnancy runs smoothly for you

Ange - Haha, well the electric breastpump is a MUST, who could be bothered standing there all day doing it manually! I couldn;t believe it with my DS how fast those little Avent bottles filled up with it! Amazing. I will have a think and let you know if there is anything else I think is a great buy apart from the usual (cot, etc). I don;t know if anyone has heard of Tizze Hall (the Baby Whisperer) but I usually run to her routine's. A friend of mine gave me her book when DS was 3 months old, started him on her routine's and he was sleeping 7pm til 7am with a dreamfeed every single night. Highly recommend getting the book (called "Save our Sleep"....she is amazing.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (31-01-2014),Emzy5  (04-02-2014),Lashed  (31-01-2014),Shawly  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed, I understand the bittersweetness of the news, however the heartbeat of the other baby is very good, it is pretty exciting! Is your next scan the 12weeks one or do you have an other one before that's?

Hopefaithbelieve, very nice announcement! I really like it!

After our scan the other day, dh and I joked about how we can "now" tell everyone while really, we have already told everyone weeks ago. We won't be doing Facebook announcement, people we don't see that much will find out later I guess.