Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome loco, wow you have high numbers too, I thought mine were high! I only did a 3 day transfer:
    14 days past transfer over 1000
    6 days later over 15000
    A week later 47000 (last Friday)
    I am 7 weeks tomorrow and have my scan on Monday, they have also advised the numbers are very high so will be checking for multiples at my scan, I only transferred one. My belly is huge already, I seriously look about 5 months and am already in maternity jeans (I am usually only a size 8-10)! I am nervous but will be happy as long as I see a heartbeat/s.

Good luck for everyone's scans coming up!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

With all these new names (welcome!) I'm starting to lose track of who is who and where people are at. So, I've gone back thru the thread and summarised due dates for everyone (in order of appearance!)

Emski72 2/7
    SoReady 9/7
    Rosey82 7/7
    Sandra13 7/7
    Heartstringz 4/7
    90Bayside 12/7
    Rainbow2013 ??
    AngeQ 22/7
    Jb2011 ??
    Muppa7677 1/7
    Cue 21/7
    LoCo 13/7

There a couple of ladies we haven't heard from for a while (emski, rainbow: I hope you are ok and things are still going along nicely for you). With any luck this thread will continue to get busier and busier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bayside90 great idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Welcome loco, wow you have high numbers too, I thought mine were high! I only did a 3 day transfer:
    14 days past transfer over 1000
    6 days later over 15000
    A week later 47000 (last Friday)
    I am 7 weeks tomorrow and have my scan on Monday, they have also advised the numbers are very high so will be checking for multiples at my scan, I only transferred one. My belly is huge already, I seriously look about 5 months and am already in maternity jeans (I am usually only a size 8-10)! I am nervous but will be happy as long as I see a heartbeat/s.

Good luck for everyone's scans coming up!
    Oh yay yay yay you've made me feel more human lol thank you! Xxx

Your scan is so close (compared to mine haha) can't wait to see your results.

I'm the same normally size 8-10 but DH says I look pregnant already. How hard is it to hide I've spent so much money on dresses to hide the belly it's not funny.

AngeQ - that is pretty good advice actually.
    Last edited by LoCo; 19-11-2013 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SoReady - I forgot to ask. Was yours fresh or frozen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco mine was fresh, it was my first IVF cycle so I was on pretty low meds due bring high risk for ohss, I only got 3 eggs but was very lucky and ended up with all 3 fertilised, we transferred one and have 2 frozen. This is my 3rd pregnancy though and I have never managed a heartbeat so am very nervous for the scan on Monday.

I too am trying to live in dresses, thank goodness the weather is finally warming up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call Bayside!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call bayside. I'm still here. My due date is 21/7

Ive be been reading all the posts but haven't been posting much. My days consist of sleeping and trying to get through the work day without falling asleep there lol

regarding all the bt talk. I've only had one and they were happy with it so not going to bother with another. My heartbeat scan is dec 4. Hurry up dec 4!!!! I too feel like my belly is larger than it should be. Soready that's so exciting that they are going to be looking for multiples! I can't wait to hear how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Loco mine was fresh, it was my first IVF cycle so I was on pretty low meds due bring high risk for ohss, I only got 3 eggs but was very lucky and ended up with all 3 fertilised, we transferred one and have 2 frozen. This is my 3rd pregnancy though and I have never managed a heartbeat so am very nervous for the scan on Monday.

I too am trying to live in dresses, thank goodness the weather is finally warming up
    Ah see mine was frozen and the nurse said frozen usually brings the hcg up so yours being fresh wowser that's high for fresh. You might have triplets in there soready can't wait for Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 46464

Saw this on a beta website and thought it was very appropriate for us all after the beta conversation!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (20-11-2013),LoCo  (20-11-2013)