Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all; Have not posted in a while but have been stalking keeping up with everyone. So sorry to you girls who have had bad news in the last few weeks. Sometimes life is just not fair.
    Welcome Kellie!
    Congrats Lan and Ange on low risk from your NT scans/bloods
    Welcome home Soready - I don't know how you survived camping in Africa - I would have been a mega b&%tch, am already on a short fuse with all these hormones!
    Things have been ticking along for me, met our OB last week who is lovely. But he says scans are not recommended as routine anymore and won't give me a sneaky scan at my appointments - have to wait until the 20 week one on 17th Feb. We did hear the heartbeat on doppler so that reassured me a little
    Off to Bali on 16th March - found it really hard to get travel insurance, but Medibank ended up covering us wiith the IVF pregnancy for an extra $70. That means if we have to cancel the trip due to complications it will all be covered. Can't wait to do nothing for a whole 10 days!
    Anyone bought any maternity clothes yet? I have bought a few things off Asos online and was very impressed (mainly work clothes) any other suggestions?
    Good luck for all those with scans coming up and stay cool if you are in WA like me. 37 degrees here today!
    p.s not ready for a bump pic yet as still feeling a bit blobby and yuck, maybe in a few weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Hi everyone! I am finally back in the land of oz after our epic African adventure. I survived camping, managed to avoid mosquito bites in the malaria zones, and got through the mega 30 hour journey home.

Welcome to any newbies, and sorry to those who had back news over the break. I will try to read back and catch up as much as I can.

I am 16 weeks tomorrow and have a massive bump now. We have our check up scan next Tuesday to get the all clear after our travels.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Welcome back!!! & yes ditto on the bump pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - wonderful news!!! Congrats hun and love the pic

Soready - welcome home! Bump pic pls!!! x

rosey - good to see u on here again. No i haven't bought any mat clothes yet, fortunately I'm still able to wear my normal clothes and I'm not really showing yet, don't think it will be for long though. Don't feel yucky you are among friends! Pic please!!

AFM 12 week Scan & BT results tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey - thanks it's a great feeling and I have looked at Asos for mat clothes but I have just been living in maxi dresses haha but once I start growing will definitely buy from Asos they have some really nice winter gear.

Welcome back So Ready hope u had a wonderful time.

Oh Rozzie thanks so much I was so excited yesterday I ran down the hallway at work yelling out my baby is ok and now I can scream to everyone haha. I loved the NT scan got at least 25 photos both normal and 3D it was amazing can't stop looking at them. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear on all the nice scans etc going on. I can't wait to have our NT scan so I can finally stop stressing (well.....). Still a few weeks for us though as I'm only 6 weeks.

SoReady I can't believe you have just been camping in Africa......you go girl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok here it is, the pink one was my 14 week pic, the blue is today at 16 weeksImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390371866.702368.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390371880.520614.jpg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Do you mind if I join? Im 8 weeks with twins! Have been feeling really good up until today spent the morning feeling sick & throwing up. Hopefully only 4 more weeks of feeling unwell. I feel like I'm showing already but I think I'm just bloated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready welcome home!! i can't believe your bump pics - wow!!! I am so jealous of your belly. Mine is growing but slowly... I just want to look REALLY pregnant!

Lizzyg congratulations!! I am having twins too do you know if they are identical or fraternal? did you have a double transfer? Sorry to hear you haven't been well its not fun is it but all for a good cause in the end!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizzyg that is fantastic news, I was wondering how you were getting on. Twins wow! After your long run I am so pleased for you and hope the morning sickness subsides soon.

Jb my belly is enormous, I keep thinking it has to slow down soon but it just doesn't. It is so tight too but all belly. I have only gained 2.5kg and put no extra anywhere other than boobs and belly. Enjoy the small belly while it lasts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JB & SoReady we are very excited!
    As it was our 6th stim cycle & 11th transfer our doc suggested putting 2 back can't believe they both took! They are fraternal. It still doesn't feel real I have to pinch myself.
    We had a little scare a few weeks back I had some abdo pain & spotting so went to the ED where they did a ultrasound & we saw 2 beautiful strong heartbeats the bleeding was just old blood from where they implanted.
    SoReady your bump is beautiful def looks all baby. Have you kept the acupuncture up?