Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes JB I loved seeing the arms and legs moving this photo my partner thinks it's a boy (told my Dad that the baby is all penis) haha and it will play footy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stephamer your ms sounds horrendous! I hope you have an easier time of it this time round.

We had our first scan today and I'm very happy to report that the baby has a healthy heart beat of 156 and is measuring at 1.3cm, perfect! Such a huge relief. I've been having no ms which has been playing with my mind, wondering if there was really a baby in there at all! I've promised hubby that I will relax and enjoy it now that I've seen the heart beat.

Hope everyone else is doing well and those in the southern states are not frying in the heat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are totally frying here in Adelaide!!! It's the hottest city in the world today!! Yuk yuk yuk!!
    Glad your scan went well, how exciting!! Can't wait for mine next week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - great photo hun that's wonderful xx are you telling people now?

Steph - I'm so sorry you are still sick!! I had it from week 5/6 until around week 11, the last 5 days or so I have felt nearly back to my normal self so can't help you. Hopefully it eases soon

Maggie - so glad your 1st scan went well darl.

AFM just waiting until a weeks time to for our next scan and BT results, will be 12 weeks +2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - Thanks most people close to us already know and few family friends but it's ok for everyone to know I'll be 12 weeks on Monday & have my NT scan then which I will receive results for all by Thursday but after seeing OB yesterday I feel pretty confident after his statement. It's getting hard to hide it unless I wear baggy clothes or don't go out cause usually by night my belly is quite swollen haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Stephamer I hope you're managing to stay cool ... we are in Melb - 44 here today so know what you are dealing with to a degree

Maggieme I can relate... it's hard to relax sometimes esp cause we are carrying the bub, feels like all the responsibility is on us!

I have had so much fun telling family and friends over the past couple of days, lots of screaming, crying and excitement! We go public on Sunday - this is how we are going to announce to the world - what do you think?:
    Little feet 2.jpg
    (blank space is our surname)

Hope everyone else is going well. I am 13 weeks today and have OB apt this afternoon

Stay cool
    x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (16-01-2014),LoCo  (16-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Stephamer I hope you're managing to stay cool ... we are in Melb - 44 here today so know what you are dealing with to a degree

Maggieme I can relate... it's hard to relax sometimes esp cause we are carrying the bub, feels like all the responsibility is on us!

I have had so much fun telling family and friends over the past couple of days, lots of screaming, crying and excitement! We go public on Sunday - this is how we are going to announce to the world - what do you think?:
    Attachment 49216

Hope everyone else is going well. I am 13 weeks today and have OB apt this afternoon

Stay cool
    x
    Gorgeous announcement JB

Well I have just received my levels from my Blood Test. 38 days from LMP and my levels are:

Estrogen - 4850
    Progesterone - 225
    Hcg - 6345

Doesn't mean anything to me but the clinic said they were good strong levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Attachment 49216

Stay cool
    x
    Love it JB!! Wish I could see the reactions on everyone's faces!! It will be awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute JB!!! & yes we are finding out & I have a feeling it's a girl!!.... I've also been told by 3 psychics (2 before I got pregnant & 1 after) plus the nub theory says girl (anyone else checked this?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - love the idea!

lan - I am getting so excited to tell people aswell!! Our families and very close friends know but want it out there! GL with everything next week, my scan is Thursday and all my bloods Monday x