Closed Thread
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shawly I am so incredibly sorry... There really are no words. Take care of your self & we are all here for you whenever you need us xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry to hear that Shawly. What a horrible time for you. Take some time out and look after yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shawly, I'm so sorry to hear this, like all the ladies have said take however long you need to deal with this terrible situation and don't jump back into things until you and hubby feel you are ready. We will all be here for you when you're next miracle blesses you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all - how are we all going? I hope this week brings only happy news for everyone.

I told my boss and the rest of the team today, it's so good to finally have it all out in the open! No more hiding it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Hi all - how are we all going? I hope this week brings only happy news for everyone.

I told my boss and the rest of the team today, it's so good to finally have it all out in the open! No more hiding it
    That must be so exciting to be able to tell everyone!

I agree, we need a good week in the thread tux week!

I hope to contribute to that.. We have our first OB appt on Wednesday I'll be 10.5 weeks so thinking being first appt I may get a scan, I hope so as I've been going bonkers as it will be 4 weeks since last scan, been stressing so much I hope our little miracle is safe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Week 5 for me and I have my second blood test this Thursday. Hopefully they will tell me when I can have my first scan.

I'm a mess with this pregnancy thing. I keep waiting to have it ripped away and I'm finding each day very stressful. Trying really hard to feel positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Week 5 for me and I have my second blood test this Thursday. Hopefully they will tell me when I can have my first scan.

I'm a mess with this pregnancy thing. I keep waiting to have it ripped away and I'm finding each day very stressful. Trying really hard to feel positive!
    I'm week 5 as well Lashed and I know exactly what u mean, having no symptoms isn't helping either!! I am being positive but it's hard, every time I go to the toilet I'm super worried!! I have my scan on the 23rd, fingers crossed all is ok!!
    Hope you manage to stay positive and all is ok Thursday hun xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Steph. I thank the Universe everytime I go to the loo and there's no sign of AF

I guess it never gets easier. Luckily I do have quite strong symptoms. Feeling quite blergh, terrible cramps and the sorest boobs!!!

I thought I would stress less after the 2WW but no......more waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389601479.702015.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389601506.957156.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389601529.451376.jpg

Hi Ladies, I have some good news to kick off the week with, had our 12 wk scan today and everything is looking really good!! Yay!!

The scan was so detailed - getting to see their hearts beating, placenta working, eyes, hands, feet, stomach, bladder, brain, spine - it's so amazing! They were both wriggling around so much - so surreal to see. Although neither of them were in the right position so had lots of manipulation both vaginally & stomach but the sonographer got the measurements she needed and we were told from that we are low risk then the doctor called with the results to confirm that... So both very relieved and excited to start telling friends and extended family this week.

I understand those who are having anxiety it is such a nervous time and the worrying never stops! Good luck to everyone with apts, scans, BTs this week

Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Attachment 49106
    Attachment 49107
    Attachment 49108

Hi Ladies, I have some good news to kick off the week with, had our 12 wk scan today and everything is looking really good!! Yay!!

The scan was so detailed - getting to see their hearts beating, placenta working, eyes, hands, feet, stomach, bladder, brain, spine - it's so amazing! They were both wriggling around so much - so surreal to see. Although neither of them were in the right position so had lots of manipulation both vaginally & stomach but the sonographer got the measurements she needed and we were told from that we are low risk then the doctor called with the results to confirm that... So both very relieved and excited to start telling friends and extended family this week.

I understand those who are having anxiety it is such a nervous time and the worrying never stops! Good luck to everyone with apts, scans, BTs this week

Xx
    What amazing pictures hun, how exciting xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (14-01-2014)