Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I know how you feel Ange, I am also very nervous as this is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never made it to the 8 week scan. I don't think I will truly relax until I see the heartbeat. I have scan envy at the moment, it feels like I have to wait longer than everyone else!
    6 more days....
    How many weeks/days gestation will you be at your first scan? Mines not until the 4th Dec.. i'll be 7 wks 1 day.

Welcome Loco

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ange I know exactly how you feel... I check the toilet paper every time too it's doing my head in. Today has been the 1st day I have relaxed a LITTLE more and that was because yesterday I asked the apr/may/june thread how to deal with this anxiety/fear and they all said to not over think things, DO NOT google anything, take each day as it comes and celebrate each milestone as you get there (rather than thinking about the end goal) also they said (which resignated with me) that this is out of my hands... whatever will be will be and just take care of myself so with that I am trying to just keep myself busy. Are you going to have another BT?

I have also felt like I have had insomnia at times 90bayside but I think it's been more anxiety than anything else, last night was my first somewhat good nights sleep since I POAS.

Welcome Cue - nice to see you here - you deserve this after 3 cycles!! & welcome loco... wow HCG of 3000 at your first BT that's huge (isn't it?)!! Did you do a 3DT or 5DT? Did you transfer 1 or 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Ange

Welcome Cue - nice to see you here - you deserve this after 3 cycles!! & welcome loco... wow HCG of 3000 at your first BT that's huge (isn't it?)!! Did you do a 3DT or 5DT? Did you transfer 1 or 2?
    1 emby 5 dayer and yes so so high! I'm just hanging for next week. I need to get rid of this anxiety. I want to see and hear that beautiful little heart beat or heart beats hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Ange I know exactly how you feel... I check the toilet paper every time too it's doing my head in. Today has been the 1st day I have relaxed a LITTLE more and that was because yesterday I asked the apr/may/june thread how to deal with this anxiety/fear and they all said to not over think things, DO NOT google anything, take each day as it comes and celebrate each milestone as you get there (rather than thinking about the end goal) also they said (which resignated with me) that this is out of my hands... whatever will be will be and just take care of myself so with that I am trying to just keep myself busy. Are you going to have another BT?

I have also felt like I have had insomnia at times 90bayside but I think it's been more anxiety than anything else, last night was my first somewhat good nights sleep since I POAS.

Thanks JB I have the form to do it at any time... thinking i might do it tomorrow if i have time, otherwise thursday?? Do you guys think i should do it or will it only create more anxiety??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ange your lucky I have to do it on set days. So don't you have to do them at all? I'm hanging for tomorrow's bloods I'm a freak!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want to get another BT, my clinic just does the initial one and then a follow up test a couple of days later - if it's all good they don't do anything else until the scan at 7wks. My levels were:

11dp5dt - 224
    13dp5dt - 601

The nurse said they were really happy with that, and I promised myself not to get hung up on the numbers, but seeing other people's numbers makes me nervous!

Maybe I'll call the clinic tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? My clinic is so different then. Bloods every week, same day, same time, until HB scan. I was so tempted to go today and say oops I made a mistake haha but they will surely think I'm a nut and send me to counselling.

Call up an ask if it makes you feel better I would. Your levels seem normal to mine:/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loco I have to go on set days too... Next BT on Friday... So nervous!! Ange getting another BT might help calm the anxiety a little as it'll show your numbers nicely rising, which is what they want to see then once you know that you can relax and wait til your scan.

Loco I wouldn't be surprised if you have identical twinnies in there as 3000 at 18dpo (think i calculated that right) is definitely the highest I've heard of!! I was 387 at 15dpo which I thought was on the higher side (according to betabase.info) but 387 ain't got nothing on you! Apparently girl babies can have a higher HCG reading in the beginning so maybe a girl?! Cue numbers are just numbers and that fact yours are rising/doubling is all that matters, anytime I read about beta BT they say don't read too much into the actual number but I know it's hard not to get caught up in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB I know I know I checked those charts, I don't even register?

I swear I'll take anything as long as its or they are healthy.

My nurse did say the high levels can come from frozen transfers but that was when it was at 3000. At 19 it was bloomin 25k so that theory goes out the window I think. My dd was so low and it rose nice and steady not like this. Which is really giving me anxiety. Hoping all is okay! Google is killing me but I can't stop.

I really thought I'd be normal this time round haha! Nope still a ball of stress!

I'm so relieved I have you guys. Keeping this a secret is so hard. I can keep other peoples secrets but not my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was talking to a good friend tonite who has recommended that i do not do another BT as i will only get caught up in the numbers and worry even more... she reckons I should save it incase i have reason to test like spotting/bleeding etc, so thinking i might take her advice.. im already nervous about my low number and i remember with my miscarriage i was doing BT's all the time watching them go up & down then back up again...seriously screwed with my mind! Wil definately let you all know if i change my mind though

Dont worry about your numbers @Cue - at the same time (10dp6dt/11dp5dt) yours was almost double mine!

I wonder why some clinics test every week and others (mine) only do it once???