Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    12 week scan today baby gave us all a wave then looked like it was sucking its thumb...so cute & measuring perfectly even got to count its fingers & hear the heartbeat! So amazing Attachment 48884
    Beautiful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Is this her first grandchild? Oh she'd be soooooo excited bless her

Well ..... I did think and feel boy, DH and I named him and everything but now I'm swaying girl because of my nub shots that I've posted here and another forum. They weren't to clear so who knows?

What about you? Boy or Girl?

So excited!!! Hurry morph scan
    My sister had a baby in September so this will be her second, she is just as excited though! We were going through the shops the other day and she was like 'look at this, oh and look at this, isn't it adorable' lol

When I was pregnant early last year I thought it was a girl, I felt it straight away but I'll never know for that one but with this one I really have no ideas or feelings!! I did have a dream that I had a girl but I'm not sure what to think of dreams while pregnant (they can be awfully weird!!).

I have an appointment with midwife on 22nd and I'll find out then when I can have my morph scan... I'm the most impatient person normally so you can imagine what this is doing to me!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, the photos and scans look great! I don't look any different really, but I guess it's still early. Even my bloating has gone down. Sometimes I wonder if I'm pregnant at all.

I have my 1st scan tomorrow. I'll be 7 weeks. I'm a nervous wreck!! Especially as I don't feel any different. Nothing. Is that normal? I was tired and had a few twinges every now and then a couple of weeks ago, and had sore breasts. But now even my breasts aren't really sore. Freaking myself out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mona I know how you feel... My mum is busting to tell people. She's been telling shop keepers, market stall holders and anyone who will listen & doesn't know me! She's also bought a couple of very cute things. The twins will be the first grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces/nephews, great-niece/nephews basically the first of the next generation on BOTH sides of mine & DHs families so everyone is very excited to share the news (only our parents and siblings know) although today I'm telling my cousin as she will be in the USA when I have my scan so want to tell her in person & I'm telling a girlfriend tonight as they invited us over for drinks and a spa - 2 things I can't do so I have to tell plus it's getting more obvious (bump wise)! Monday can't come quickly enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgl View Post
    Hi ladies, the photos and scans look great! I don't look any different really, but I guess it's still early. Even my bloating has gone down. Sometimes I wonder if I'm pregnant at all.

I have my 1st scan tomorrow. I'll be 7 weeks. I'm a nervous wreck!! Especially as I don't feel any different. Nothing. Is that normal? I was tired and had a few twinges every now and then a couple of weeks ago, and had sore breasts. But now even my breasts aren't really sore. Freaking myself out!
    Good luck for your scan is it today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    My sister had a baby in September so this will be her second, she is just as excited though! We were going through the shops the other day and she was like 'look at this, oh and look at this, isn't it adorable' lol

When I was pregnant early last year I thought it was a girl, I felt it straight away but I'll never know for that one but with this one I really have no ideas or feelings!! I did have a dream that I had a girl but I'm not sure what to think of dreams while pregnant (they can be awfully weird!!).

I have an appointment with midwife on 22nd and I'll find out then when I can have my morph scan... I'm the most impatient person normally so you can imagine what this is doing to me!!
    Yes I hear ya I must be your twin I'm very impatient and don't like surprises hehe! I really just don't know either.

The last baby we could not for the life of us think of a boys name but we could for a girl it turned out to be a girl. This time we just can't think of a girls name but have a definite one for a boy so who knows if this is a sign or not.

I have to say id love a boy but id also love a sister for my dd because its all I ever wished for growing up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dgl View Post

Try not to worry - lots of women are lucky enough to get no morning sickness or tiredness or any of the not-so-fun symptoms! My breast tenderness dropped off around 7/8 weeks as well but has come back now at 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so here's my bump pic. It's not a very good one but you can see a slight bump. Some of it is bloating and a little too much carb loading due to morning sickness!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389232060.573077.jpg

Excuse the daggy bedroom, we're very slowly redecorating the house room by room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great baby and bump pics everyone. Cue, don't stress, I had few symptoms other than complete exhaustion. I don't get morning sickness either and was completely symptom free after 9 weeks.

As for the bump, it is not slowing down. I seriously look way further along than I actually am. Here is my 14 week pic taken yesterday ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389240987.555218.jpg
    It's a definite boy belly ! There is no hiding from maternity wear now

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue so cute gosh you are tiny but still even the baby bloat is beautiful❤️

SoReady wow a beautiful boy belly mine is similar shape I wonder if mine is a boy!

I need a crystal ball

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Cue  (09-01-2014)