Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can never do personals as I am always on the app but I now have time to catch up.

So where do I start?

Firstly welcome to all the new BFP's what and awesome way to start the year.

Sorry again to those with bad news I honestly don't know what to say. I just hope that BFP is right around the corner.

JB2011 - I really do hope that psychic is correct in saying 2014 will be a great year as if it wasn't for our BFP and our beautiful 2 yr old daughter, I'd be saying that 2013 was pretty challenging for us.

Shawley - I totally agree I cannot stand the wait between appointments.
    Cue - Bet you can't wait for THURSDAY

SoReady - you look so beautiful if I haven't said it already. Hope you are having an awesome babymoon

Emzy - I am so sorry for the loss of number 2 but I am so happy for you with number 1. You sound very strong about it which is good.

AngeQ - A couple of scares for you but I am so happy they were nothing and all is travelling just fine.

hopefaithbelieve - I have insomnia bad to so I hear you hun.

Rainbow - I bet you feel relieved and excited. I Love that scan Its like a relief scan

MONA - how unbelievable cute. loving all these bump pics

Hope I haven't left anyone out but everybody else a big

AFM - I didn't need to do the downs test in the end as results came back great. Been on and off with morning sickness but the cravings for salt and vinegar are just out of this world. When does it end haha

Ive been having weird dreams. I dreamt of my OB last night. (NOT sexual thank goodness hehe)

Off to the Gold Coast this week for a week to RELAX and I am so excited. Hope the weather settles though. Not sure which i'd rather, heatwave or storm? I think heatwave because our hotel has a lovely pool.

Anyway ladies more bump pics please Ill post one later

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-01-2014),Mona424  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    It seems like after the christmas break things are picking up quite fast: scans, bumps and news. Our 12 weeks scan is on January 28th, can not wait! What date do everyone use for their EDD? If I count from my last period or embryo transfer day I'm due Aug 4th but if I take the baby's age from what they figured out at the dating scan EDD is the 9th.

For those ladies who have experienced insomnia, I find that eating half a cereal bar (i keep some by my bedside table) when I wake up and drink a bit of water, helps with the stomach cramps and getting back to sleep. I have also been using the breathing techniques I have learnt at yoga to calm me down and get back to sleep and it works a charm. I try to not go to sleep too early (before 10) and that helps too.

I have been going to my physio to do pilates, and it feels amazing. We are working on abs + pelvic floor as well as my usual back, neck and shoulder, to get my body used to the changes and ready to carry the extra weight when my bump gets huge. I am in Perth as well, if anyone needs name of yoga places or physio with pilates pm me!

I am liking seeing people's photos of bumps and scans, can not wait to have something to post too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeh3 View Post
    I hear ya hopefaithbelieve. I end up getting up most nights, having a cold glass of water and watching tv for an hour. My eyes are so tired but I just cant sleep and although nausea isnt as strong as it was (Im almost 13 weeks) its still there. I think you said before you are in Perth too?? Last night was soo hot (well I thought it was but the hubby was freezing in the bed cos I had the aircon on for hours and couldnt cool down!!) I suffer from a sore hip for years too and thats bugging me at the moment at night cos I am trying to sleep on my left side as its meant to be better?? Anyone have any views on left side sleeping?? Anyway I seem to get a good nights sleep every 3rd or 4th night~ Half afraid to go to an osteo or physio but have to give in and booking it for next week. Hate the thoughts of someone poking and stretching me in case they move my babys house or rattle the foundations!! They better be VERY gentle! Anyway hfbelieve I hope someone has solutions for us both
    Left side sleeping is supposed to be better for your circulation or something like that, and when your belly gets big it's much more comfortable than most sleeping positions. If your hip is sore have you tried putting a pillow between your knees? Might help align your hips and take some of the pressure off?

I did physio during my first pregnancy because of some back and side pain, it was great! Felt so much better for it. Just make sure they know you're pregnant and they'll be careful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

hopeh3  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beautiful pic Mona!

Loco I hope you enjoy you holiday!

I fid sleeping with a pillow between my legs works wonders for me

Nice to see everyone doing so well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-01-2014),Mona424  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Emzy I surely will

Hope everyone is doing well ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I didn't get to upload the promised pic yesterday. Here it is now, our little one at exactly 12 weeks. To say we are in love is an understatement! Heart was also nice and strong at 159bpm
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, cute as!! I'm glad things are well. Your baby looks just perfect. X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow how gorgeous !!

Ok here's my bump PLEASE post yours so I don't feel like a big beer belly

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389168192.316668.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bump Loco! Mine still comes or goes depending on how bloated I am.

Rainbow - beautiful pic

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-01-2014),Rainbow2013  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 week scan today baby gave us all a wave then looked like it was sucking its thumb...so cute & measuring perfectly even got to count its fingers & hear the heartbeat! So amazing ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389170880.343620.jpg