Closed Thread
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - so sorry for your lost little bean hun, look after yourself and the little one that has stuck with you x

Ange - v scary babe am so glad all is ok

JB - heh darls, glad you are travelling well! As for a bump I don't really have one yet so am looking forward to showing properly!

Rainbow - WONDERFUL news my dear, I am 2 weeks and 2 days away from my 12 week scan and it can't come fast enough. We are finding out the sex aswell at our scan after that. Look out online shopping!!! Haha

hopefaith - I am so sorry you aren't sleeping well, and bub isn't even here yet you poor thing! Have you tried the wrist bands someone else was talking about, perhaps you could wear one to bed? I did with my DS when I was pregnant with him and it helped. Other than that I don;t have much advice, I sleep the best I ever do in my life the first trimester with around 10 hrs a night, I just bomb each evening.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I've been a bit quiet lately just been on holidays back to work yesterday feeling pretty good so far. Emzy I'm so sorry about your 1 little bean not making it but so glad your other is staying in there strong for you. AFM - Just tired in the afternoon and the heat isn't helping, eating a lot better now, I can feel my hips growing. Got OB app next Wednesday then NT Scan 23.01.14 (I will be 12 weeks & 4 days so hoping everything is ok). Go for my antenatal bloods this Saturday also so things are starting to progress now and I feel a bit better that I know a bit more and tests are all booked. Just can't wait to see the baby again - I'm not sure if at my OB app I'll get a scan going to call today and see what my appointment will involve.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope that everyone has enjoyed the Christmas and New Years period.

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats. My thoughts are with those who have had bad news.

We were 12 weeks on Sunday and had our nt scan today. And it was truly amazing to see how much our bubba had changed and grown.

Now looking forward to the next scan to see how things are progressing.

Good luck to those who have upcoming scans.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mieke034, just wondering do they tell u when u have your NT scan if they notice anything or do you wait to go back to ur OB to get the results from the scan and the bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan0308 View Post
    Hi Mieke034, just wondering do they tell u when u have your NT scan if they notice anything or do you wait to go back to ur OB to get the results from the scan and the bloods?
    Hi Lan0308,

We sat down with the geneticist after the scan and the gave us our risk level.
    I'm not sure if it's the same for all clinics. They will however send the report to our ob.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke034 thanks for that yeah I'm not sure what happens here I suppose ill just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wanted to share my bump it literally popped out overnight!! It was taken a couple of days ago and I'm now 14wks6days ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389054634.362576.jpg

To all the ladies with bad news, you are in my thoughts. And to all the ladies with their scans coming up, good luck and I can't wait to see some photos!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya hopefaithbelieve. I end up getting up most nights, having a cold glass of water and watching tv for an hour. My eyes are so tired but I just cant sleep and although nausea isnt as strong as it was (Im almost 13 weeks) its still there. I think you said before you are in Perth too?? Last night was soo hot (well I thought it was but the hubby was freezing in the bed cos I had the aircon on for hours and couldnt cool down!!) I suffer from a sore hip for years too and thats bugging me at the moment at night cos I am trying to sleep on my left side as its meant to be better?? Anyone have any views on left side sleeping?? Anyway I seem to get a good nights sleep every 3rd or 4th night~ Half afraid to go to an osteo or physio but have to give in and booking it for next week. Hate the thoughts of someone poking and stretching me in case they move my babys house or rattle the foundations!! They better be VERY gentle! Anyway hfbelieve I hope someone has solutions for us both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bump Mona! Very exciting to hear about all the 12 weeks scans - feels forever away for me!

I went to see my GP this morning about choosing an obstetrician. I was telling her how I haven't had any symptoms since Saturday so she got me to do a blood test to hopefully calm my nerves.

Hopefaithbelieve I don't have nausea from pregnancy but it's something I've always suffered from when hungry. I find when I wake in the middle of the night hungry and feeling nauseas that a cup of warm milk like milo does wonders, it seems to be enough to fill my stomach and I go straight to sleep after. Simple idea and you may have already tried it, but if not might be worth a go.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggieme For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona - great bump!!

lan - I was JUST thinking about you today darl! Was going to PM you as I hadn't seen you here for a while. Glad things are going along nicely and you have things booked in.

With my DS they told us our risk factors after the appt. I also discussed with my GP afterwards but the chances of any issues were very low.

I have my 12 week scan on 23rd Jan and I'll be 12w + 2 days, and this time due to my age I'm having the 'first trimester triple test' done this Friday. It is more thorough I believe than the normal first tri screen test you get with the TN scan. I wanted to get the Harmony Test done but noone here had heard of it!!! (Is over 99% accurate with Trisomy 18 or 21 detection and also tells you the sex this early!)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (07-01-2014)