Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bayside - welcome to 6 weeks ! You must be so excited for your scan - I still have to wait until next Monday - aargh.

Sandra - you poor thing being so sick. I have had two nights of dry retching but apart from that have been pretty good. I have some indigestion and am extremely tired most of the time but luckily have not been too nauseous or sick. Congratulations on your scan, that must be a huge relief to see that heartbeat

emski - how are you doing?

heartstringz - great news on your scan too!

afm - sleeping lots, sore boobs and always hungry. Am on the countdown for this scan but a week still seems so far away.

I found a great little website that makes personalised pregnancy announcement Christmas cards. www.zazzle.com.au I have just ordered some to send out to extended family all going well at our scans. I thought they were cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Sandra, I have also been eating many cheesymite scrolls from bakers delight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady- that website with the cards is excellent. I had a look at it last night in one of my bouts of insomnia (between 2am and 4am - insomnia strikes without fail!)

That's a really clever idea! I might steal it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartstingz - I’m so happy that your scan went really well too. I hope the next three weeks go by really quickly for you.

90Bayside - How hilarious that you did such a “bad” job. Hopefully that’s it for you helping out! How exciting is it when you buy a new tree! We bought one two years ago and I still remember how excited I was. I can’t wait for the 1st so I can put it up again. I love Christmas!

SoReady - Fingers crossed this means that you won’t get sick at all. I haven’t had any indigestion yet, so hopefully that stays away from me. It was a massive relief to see the heartbeat. It’s amazing how much love you feel for a tiny little thing on a screen. I can’t wait to hear how you go with yours! Thanks for the link to the website. I’m definitely going to have a look. It’s great timing that we’ll both be about 12 weeks when Christmas is here. I haven’t had a cheesymite scroll yet …. I might have to go and get one because I love those things!

AFM - After being on a massive high yesterday, I have booked into my OB who is a very highly recommended woman. My first appointment is on 4 December so I’ll keep to see my little one again in two weeks and one day. I love all this counting down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join in? My EDD is 1st July & I'm 8 weeks today. Having my second scan this afternoon at Monash Radiology. I'm with Melbourne IVF this round, it's third time lucky at the moment
    I look forward to sharing many wonderful stories with you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Muppa! It's so nice to see you on this thread. Congratulations on being 8 weeks pregnant!! I hope your second scan is just as wonderful as the first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all. I'm 5wks and due 21st July! It took 3 stim cycles for us, we finally got one in the freezer on our third round but looks like we won't need it (hopefully!). Very excited but also nervous - my first scan at the clinic is in 2 weeks and I don't think I'll relax until I see that heart beat.

This is my third pregnancy and all going well will be our second baby. DD is just over 2yo (our little miracle, conceived naturally against the odds!).

Symptoms-wise I have sore and swollen b00bs and the occasional feeling of nausea, but the ms didn't kick in until about 6wks with DD. I'm also really tired and have a reduced appetite, probably partly due to nerves/anxiety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im definately experiencing the anxiety like most of us ladies im guessing... i cant help but check the toilet paper EVERY time I wipe (sorry TMI), every time i think about the future with a baby i almost always get a negative thought that follows... im really trying to not to have the thought but its almost like im expecting to miscarry! Over the last 2 nights i have had dreams that i miscarry on both nights, the dreams end before i miscarry though if that makes sense, like in one dream i was getting heart palpatations and went to the doctor who said this usually meant a risk of miscarriage but my dream ended before i found if i miscarried.... weird i know but they're horrible and seem so real to the point when i wake up i go straight to the toilet to check!
    On a slightly brighter note i found a bargain pram yesterday so bought it... i know its early and may jinx me as ive been told its bad luck to buy anything before the 12 week mark but i did get mum to pay for and i'll pay her back after 12 wks... told one of my good friends today and she said she started buying stuff straight away and shes never had a miscarriage.
    Anyway sorry for rambling, hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel Ange, I am also very nervous as this is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never made it to the 8 week scan. I don't think I will truly relax until I see the heartbeat. I have scan envy at the moment, it feels like I have to wait longer than everyone else!
    6 more days....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls,

6 weeks pregnant here *waves* with #2
    Due - 13 July 14 but will be confirmed apparently.

No major symptoms yet but sore boobs and always hungry!

13dpt 3000
    19dpt 25000

Next hcg tomorrow! Yesssss!

Hanging and I mean hanging for the HB scan - 8 days to go