Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Muppa there are just no words, I am do very sorry for you both xx

SoReady wow a little boy, how awesome! Take care of yourself over there, hope you're having a great time!

as far as MS goes ladies I'm hearing you all loud n clear! I actually went into my OB today because I just couldn't bring myself to eat much at all. He gave me a script for zofran which is completely safe in pregnancy. I took my first one at 12pm today and have felt well enough to eat at least and only in the last half hour has the nausea started to creep up again. Warning though, it is extremely pricey! $58 for 10 tablets.
    for me it's well worth the relief.

hope this helps.

AFM: had another scan today, only one heartbeat so OB is concerned only 1 little bean will pull through. We'll know more next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Muppa I am so sorry, how incredibly heartbreaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muppa - I'm so incredibly sorry hun. As everyone has already said, there are just no words. Thinking if you and your DH during such a difficult time, big hugs.

Soready - so glad the harmony test all went well and congrats in a boy!

Emzy - oh babe I have everything crossed for you that both little ones will be ok xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muppa, I am thinking of you today. It's a terrible decision that you've been faced with. I think quite different to the hardship of a miscarriage where the decision is out of your hands. I hope 2014 brings you happiness also. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So so Sorry to those with bad news

A big wave to SoReady and a lil boy that's awesome

Happy New Years to everybody. Looks like I'll be curled up in bed or on the couch.

see you all next year *wave*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Muppa... I can't even imagine the devastation. Thinking of you.

AFM I had my first beta yesterday and it was 299 at 17dpo. Not sure if that is good or not. Last time I had double that for my first beta on the same dpo and that was just a singleton. Im guessing singleton again this time... is that number ok? Next beta Thursday and a f/u with my FS in the afternoon.

Happy new year everyone! And for those who have had a really tough year, bring on 2014!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Muppa you poor thing having to make that decision. Its massive and heartbreaking. Wishing you all the luck in the world and hopefully 2014 will bring you the bundle of joy you wish for xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year ladies!

For those who have had a rough year I really hope 2014 treats you well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone and a very happy new year!
    Did you guys find the strength to stay up?
    DH and I went to a party bt were home by 11 as he had to be at work for a 24h shift at 7 this morning and, let's face it, I just don't do late nights these days. the party was fun, saw heaps of friends and the appletiser was tasty. What did everyone else get up to?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for my lack of posting, it's been hard while we have been away but I've been reading everyone's news.

Firstly, Muppa I am so incredibly sorry... I cannot begin to imagine what you and your DH have been through and now recovering from. Your strength is incredible and I wish you all the best for 2014. We are all here for you whenever you need us.

Emzy I pray for you that your other little bean shows up for you at your next scan. Fingers crossed xx

Kadre here is a link on HCG levels, 299 sounds good to me!! Congratulations xx http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I hear you all on the diet/eating front... Mines been shocking - carbs, carbs and more carbs. It's been so good being away with my mum she's been making food and hiding veggies in it as she knows I'm upset about not eating them but at the same time can't stomach it so hidden is good!

We managed to stay up until midnight only because I slept for 2hrs until 6pm!! We cheersed with appletiser also - it's good stuff!

I saw a psychic on TV yesterday who said 2013 was a very hard year for a lot of people (amen to that!) and that 2014 is going up be a better year... I sure hope so!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (01-01-2014)