Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco - I know what you mean, I thought my MS was nearly gone then last night it returned with a vengeance, have hardly slept a wink and woken feeling awful today. With a toddler aswell and it's going to be 40 here today I don't think I'll be moving from the couch! Movie day for us, it's awful feeling so sick . Get better soon x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I have been reading along and wanted to wish you all well. I am hoping to be in the next due in thread!

Anyway, my best friend is pregnant with quite severe morning sickness. The other day she finally managed to get some seabands from the chemist to try.
    She is now feeling great! It doesn't take it completely away she said but, enough to be able to do things and to eat without throwing it all up again etc. I could even see the change in her face, from looking sick and gaunt to getting her colour back and looking normal again. Thought it was worth mentioning for those that want to give it a shot!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What are sea bands? Thanks for that I'll go and have a look this morning.

Hoping I can actually get out this morning. FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    LoCo sea bands are acupressure bands which you wear on your wrist which has a little plastic ball which you need to line up with the acupressure point on your wrist to prevent nausea.

I would assume they work wonders as I am actually having acupuncture and it works a treat (much more discreet then wearing bands all the time also) I know it works because I feel a million dollars every day but when it gets to about day 6 after (which is usually 1 day before my next appt) I feel absolutely awful with nausea.

The sarabands are cheap as chips somewhere between $3-10 from red dot or chemists

Sorry to previous poster for bombarding with an answer, I was meaning to post about acupuncture someday soon for MS soon anyways !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    LoCo sea bands are acupressure bands which you wear on your wrist which has a little plastic ball which you need to line up with the acupressure point on your wrist to prevent nausea.

I would assume they work wonders as I am actually having acupuncture and it works a treat (much more discreet then wearing bands all the time also) I know it works because I feel a million dollars every day but when it gets to about day 6 after (which is usually 1 day before my next appt) I feel absolutely awful with nausea.

The sarabands are cheap as chips somewhere between $3-10 from red dot or chemists

Sorry to previous poster for bombarding with an answer, I was meaning to post about acupuncture someday soon for MS soon anyways !
    Oh wow thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix & Mrs Erin...I'm so sorry for your loss. May 2014 bring you BFP happiness

I'm afraid my news is pretty devastating as well. We had the CVS on Friday at Monash (the test is horrible) but the Dr's were wonderful. We have received our FISH result today and out of 80 cells tested, all 80 were confirmed Down Syndrome. We will be 14 weeks tomorrow & will be admitted to Sandringham to have a medical termination. Words cannot describe the pain we are suffering at the moment. It was a heartbreaking decision but one that we had to make. I hope with all my heart that you all receive healthy & happy results at the 12 week NT scans. If anyone has any questions with their results pls private msg me as we have learnt so much over the past couple of weeks and would be happy to share our knowledge.

Thank you to everyone for your kind messages of support 😘

Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year! I will pop in and read your stories!! All the best xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muppa I am so sorry to hear you devastating news. There is no words. You and your husbands are in my thoughts. Take care of yourselves. XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello from Tanzania! Sorry first internet since arriving so no chance to read back yet but just thought I would pop in quickly to let you know we got the all clear from the harmony tests and are having a boy. I hope you all had a nice Christmas x sorry for any that have not had good news over this time xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady - hope you're having an amazing time.

Muppa, I am so sorry about the outcome, I hope you and hubby try to stay strong as much as possible I wish you all the strength, luck, love, happiness and health in the coming days/weeks/months xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muppa, I am so sorry the tests came back the way they did. My heart goes out to both you and your husband. I'm at the same stage as you and I couldn't comprehend losing my baby so I can't even imagine what you are going through.. Stay strong xx