Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadre View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    Just wanted to say hi and join in this board if I may, though I might be a little premature. I have done one cycle of OI followed by an IVF cycle resulting in 4 5 day blasts. We did a freeze all due to risk of OHSS. We had our first FET in July resulting in a BFP which sadly ended in miscarriage when we didn't see a heartbeat at our 7 week scan. Our 2nd FET was a BFN and then our 3rd FET of our last 2 embies on the 18th December has just given us our 2nd BFP!

I have been POAS daily qnd have nice strong lines that continue to darken, and a couple of positive digital tests with yesterdays showing 2-3 weeks right on cue. BT is on Monday 17dpo with repeat on Thursday. We are pretty bloody excited and hopeful but obviously nervous given our previous experience. It will be a long wait to the 7 week scan to see a heartbeat.

Here's hoping!
    Kadre that's fantastic! BFP! I'm sorry for your loss and the hard journey do far. Will be keeping everything crossed for you and wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadre View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    Just wanted to say hi and join in this board if I may, though I might be a little premature. I have done one cycle of OI followed by an IVF cycle resulting in 4 5 day blasts. We did a freeze all due to risk of OHSS. We had our first FET in July resulting in a BFP which sadly ended in miscarriage when we didn't see a heartbeat at our 7 week scan. Our 2nd FET was a BFN and then our 3rd FET of our last 2 embies on the 18th December has just given us our 2nd BFP!

I have been POAS daily qnd have nice strong lines that continue to darken, and a couple of positive digital tests with yesterdays showing 2-3 weeks right on cue. BT is on Monday 17dpo with repeat on Thursday. We are pretty bloody excited and hopeful but obviously nervous given our previous experience. It will be a long wait to the 7 week scan to see a heartbeat.

Here's hoping!
    Congrats & welcome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kadre - welcome hun and congrats! What a beautiful christmas pressie! x

Loco - I was giggling reading your salt and vinegar chips comment, all I craved a few weeks ago was salt and vinegar chips. It's funny what our bodies do and what they crave!

I am usually a very active and healthy person, exercising 5-6 times a week and eating quite clean. But the thought of salads and vegetables, etc still makes me feel nauseous. My MS (or all day sickness!) has settled heaps the last few days and I am hoping it is the start of it subsiding completely. I will be 9 weeks Tuesday. I have been craving fruit at least so that is a good thing, said good bye 3 weeks ago to my daily decaf cappuccino which I usually can't live without as the thought of it makes me feel ill, but generally graze through the day on fruit, cheese and dry biscuits, toast etc. I also haven't done a single day of exercise for over 2 weeks as I just struggle to breathe and am exhausted by it. But 2nd trimester I'm sure we will all feel much better and more capable of doing the things we love and eating much better.

JB - great pic and love the belly!! So exciting, have a lovely time at the beach house!! Sounds heavenly. I can't wait to start showing! Thanks for sharing your pic xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_2268.JPG

While we are sharing pics! Taken this morning at 8 wks, 5 days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    That may be better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Attachment 48423
    That may be better
    Beautiful Rozzie!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Attachment 48423
    That may be better
    Ummm how beautiful

If I showed you guys mine you would all think I was 5 months already

Mind you I've just hit 2nd Tri woooooo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah wish I could post a preggy pic but being quite overweight you'd just see all my flab! Hopefully I'll start showing around 6 - 7 months if I'm lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Yeah wish I could post a preggy pic but being quite overweight you'd just see all my flab! Hopefully I'll start showing around 6 - 7 months if I'm lucky
    No I'm sure this is not the case. All preggy bellies are adorable.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So so so sick today I really thought the MS would be long gone by now. Yesterday was the worst day I've had

Ginger ain't even working. I can't eat and I can't sleep this is so different to my first pregnancy.

I'm trying not to complain but it's so hard with a very energetic toddler