Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats JB2011. Those 3d pics are amazing.

Sadly, I don't have good news to share after our further scan today. Our bub has died since the last scan. No heartbeat and it was actually smaller in size. Even though it was quite expected it hit me a fair bit harder than I thought it would this morning. Anyway, I am feeling better now and will probably be having a D&C tomorrow or Monday.

Now, trying to look positively forward to better luck in 2014.

X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Congrats JB2011. Those 3d pics are amazing.

Sadly, I don't have good news to share after our further scan today. Our bub has died since the last scan. No heartbeat and it was actually smaller in size. Even though it was quite expected it hit me a fair bit harder than I thought it would this morning. Anyway, I am feeling better now and will probably be having a D&C tomorrow or Monday.

Now, trying to look positively forward to better luck in 2014.

X
    Glad u have closure but so sorry to hear it was bad news pls take care of yourself hun & hope you have your well deserved baby soon, all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry MrsErinR. Sending you big hugs and all the luck in the world for your next try. You'll be holding a baby on your arms before u know it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry MrsErinR Sending you the biggest hugs Hun...you'll get your little miracle...all the best for next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! I haven't been posting much recently but I have been reading daily. I just want to say my thoughts are with those who have not had such happy endings but knowing how strong you all are already I know you will not give up!

jb those 3d images of your twins are amazing! Glad to hear everything is ok!

afm I will be 10 weeks tomorrow which I'm very excited about. It also means only two weeks until my 12 week scan on the 6th jan I've been incredibly tired still and am getting quite chubby around the middle from all the foods I've been letting myself go crazy on lol

merry Christmas to the strongest bunch of ladies I know xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - so relieved for you darling and those pics are amazing! What a relief for you hun xxx

Vix - as I mentioned in the other thread, there are simply no words. All my love xxx

MrsErin - I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie, I wish you all the best for the New Yr and whatever you decide to do next.

Muppa - Oh darl you poor thing, what a tough thing to be dealing with. I can't express how sorry I am for you and the decisions you will have to make, sending you huge cuddles and stay strong. All hope isn;t lost yet like you say, thinking of you xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix & Mrserin - I was so sad to hear that things ended so sadly for you guys. Sending you big hugs and good luck for your next tries.
    Muppa - OMG what a sh%$ty time of year to get news like that. I have everything crossed for your further testing.

We had our 12 week NT scan today and all is well with our little person. Downs risk 1:10 000, heart rate 155bpm. The sonographer kept poking my belly with the wand to get the baby to move to a better position - so cute to see it squirming around in there!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas x

Thanks
    Reviews
    TWINS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Emzy! I am so happy for you what an amazing Christmas present!! Do you have any pics from your scan? When's your next one? Enjoy every minute of double trouble

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Yay Emzy! I am so happy for you what an amazing Christmas present!! Do you have any pics from your scan? When's your next one? Enjoy every minute of double trouble
    Thanks so much Hun! Being only 5 and a bit weeks not much to see really but we have another scan in two weeks time. Little yolk sac is still cute though! How many weeks were you when you had your first scan?