Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Ian, nice to see you in here!!

I'm so sorry Vicxj - I hope you get better news next week... Miracles do happen. Stay positive xx

MrsErinR how did you scan go? Have been thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Look like I'm in the unlucky 25%. Scan day today. She said I was 7 weeks today, and no visible embryo. Second doctor came in and confirmed. Follow up scan in one week, just in case its a late developer, but he was pretty clear it was unlikely there would be better news.

Best of luck ladies. Wishing you all a dream pregnancy
    So sorry Take care of yourself hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry Vixjc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix I am so so sorry hun I'll pray for a miracle for you, please keep us posted xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry vixjc my fingers are also crossed for you that there's a miracle next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Vixjc, thinking of you xx

Well my NT 12 week scan did not go too well yesterday. NT was 5.8mm and then combined with my blood results today gave me a risk of Trisomy 21 of 1 in 2 and Trisomy 18 of 1 in 9. To say we are devastated would be an understatement. I have spent some time with the genetic counsellors today and we have decided to continue as there is still a 50-50 chance. I am having the CVS procedure on Friday to determine if it's Downs, however due to the timing I will not get the results in time for a termination This unfortunately means that I will have to be induced and give birth at a date the Dr's will consider safe. It's my birthday in Feb so the timing is horrible, not to mention the devastating Xmas present to us and our family. I have cried so much today but I am still feeling this incredible pain in my heart that won't go away. We could take the easy road and just terminate today but whilst there is still hope, I don't want to give up just yet. The road ahead is bleak & is most likely going to cause immeasurable pain. But I need to know 100% that there is something wrong before I give up on that little life we have created.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Muppa, you poor thing. That is unimaginable. I will be thinking of you and really hoping the 50% chance goes your way.

JB2011, my next scan is tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me. I'll let you all know how I go but I'm prepared for bad news now, and actually hoping for some closure as it's been a long stressful time so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Well it's been a while since I went MIA on this thread. It's been a rough couple of weeks but every day gets much better and we have both wrapped our heads around the mc and are doing ok. (Looking forward to a drink at Xmas). We are going to do an FET in jan, so after our little setback this month we know our story is not yet over.

I have seen all your posts and watched along as you get scans and so forth. I did just want to come out of hiding to let you know Im sorry to hear your news vix and muppa. There is still hope and it's not over till it's over. I'll be watching and hoping for good news from both of you. Muppa, as heartbreaking as it is, I would have made exactly the same decision as you have to wait for test results. MrsErin, I've also been thinking about you too and in the absence of many other news, assume you are still hanging in there! Good luck ladies.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is just no words...i can't even begin to imagine the pain you ladies must be in..I will be praying for you all that things work out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is not a good news day in this thread I had a bright red bleed tonight so currently waiting in the ER for a scan/BT or whatever they have to do...