Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    We had our first scan today. We saw a good looking little bean, and saw and heard a strong heartbeat at 148. Scan says we are 6W5D. What a good feeling to see that things are fine! Everyone congratulated us and we were given all the paperwork we need to give our ob.
    What a step!
    DH was super excited! Way more than me as he can read scan and I was like: so what are we looking at...
    Hope you are having a nice day. Will do personals later as I'm on phone and need a nap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Hi Girls,
    We had our first scan today. We saw a good looking little bean, and saw and heard a strong heartbeat at 148. Scan says we are 6W5D. What a good feeling to see that things are fine! Everyone congratulated us and we were given all the paperwork we need to give our ob.
    What a step!
    DH was super excited! Way more than me as he can read scan and I was like: so what are we looking at...
    Hope you are having a nice day. Will do personals later as I'm on phone and need a nap!
    Thats fantastic lillaa! How beautiful to have heard your little beans heartbeat!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Lillaa  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Hi Girls,
    What a step!
    Yay! That's wonderful news lillaa - I have mine tomorrow at 6w3d hoping for a heartbeat too, you give me hope!

AFm.... Today I've started bleeding/spotting only small amounts on and off and very dark brown, trying to keep positive it's just old blood, I honestly don't think I would be able to cope with bad news. I've had a pretty busy day compared to usual I really worried, praying things will be OK :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefaithbelieve I had spotting at 6wks red at first and then old blood (sorry if tmi) had a scan at that time and bub was fine. OB told me that I had a sensitive cervix. It cleared up about a week and a half later. I had no cramping at all at the time either but I was awfully worried. Best of luck with ur scan tomorrow will be thinking of u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    AFm.... Today I've started bleeding/spotting only small amounts on and off and very dark brown, trying to keep positive it's just old blood, I honestly don't think I would be able to cope with bad news. I've had a pretty busy day compared to usual I really worried, praying things will be OK :/
    Thanks!
    The fact that it is brown is encouraging. We keep everything crossed for a good outcome tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefaithbelieve brown spotting is so common at this time in early pregnancy Hun. Don't let it stress you out (easier said than done I'm sure) our bodies are wonderful amazing things and your little bean is nestled away in there getting comfy. How exciting tomorrow you get to see him/her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Note to self ... on a day when you don't get to insert your morning pessaries before work, and you get to work and realise you have no pockets in which to hide the pessaries en route to the loos ... DON"T SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR CLEAVAGE!

The phone will ring, and you'll get distracted and they will melt. Very hard to use a partially melted pessary ... without a headstand and turkey baster that is ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc I'm sorry this happened to you but you did make me laugh!!
    I am not on them anymore but I need to have steroids 3 times a day. When I don't sleep well I don't remember if I've had them or not, so I've started to turn the bottle over if I have taken them. Coming from someone with the best memory in the world it is pretty sad. DH reckons I'll have the best technics sorted out when comes Alzheimer's in a few years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats such a wonderful sight to see JB2011. Beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    First OB appointment done, everything looks great! Measuring to dates and a good heartbeat.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387427272.733305.jpg

I get such a rush of relief whenever I get to see that heart beating away.

Hopefaithbelieve - I hope it turns out to just be "one of those things" and bub is growing nicely in there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (19-12-2013)