Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013),LoCo  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Emzy I've got a feeling ur having twins I can feel it in my yolk sac lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Thanks Emzy I've got a feeling ur having twins I can feel it in my yolk sac lol
    Lol! You're funny! Thanks Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Attachment 47999 9 wk scan today, heart beat 165bpm & it was wriggling around hence the photo... We think it must of turned over as we could see the little arms & legs then we couldn't

Great to see everyone pics sorry on phone so bit hard to do personals but hope all is well
    Wooooo Ang at last

Beautiful xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Have been in stalker mode the past week so have been a bit quiet - trying to limit my online time - not really happening!

KVP
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss... good luck with your next cycle. Big hugs xx

Emzy
    so good to see you in here It really is amazing being part of the BH community and watching other peoples journeys to get their BFP - I remember cycling together and now we are both here very exciting! I started to feel nauseous 10dp3dt and was worse in week 6/7. I would say with your levels there would be 2 in there when I had my bleed and had the early scan at 6wks2days the sonographer said that she was confident there was 1 in one sac but thought there could have been 2 in the other but it was too early too tell... OMG we both thought so there is definitely a chance of triplets for you but ours just turned out to be twins after the 7wk4day scan, which we were very happy with - as you said 1, 2 or 3 babies as long as they are healthy that is all that matters. Good luck with your scan but remember 5wks4days is very early for a heartbeat so don't be to disheartened if you don't see it but hopefully you do as it's amazing!

Soready, Rozzie, Mona, AngeQ - AMAZING scan photos - congratulations and thank you for sharing them with us

omgshoes
    I am very happy that everything is ok after your pains - it's always so unnerving isn't it?

Muppa good luck with your 12 week scan - can't wait to see a photo!

Mieke
    I know exactly what you mean and I am so glad I am not alone with the fading/wading symptoms... Good luck for you OB apt, will you have a scan?

AFM I made myself so paranoid yesterday feeling like i wasn't pregnant any more as my boobs weren't as sore but still felt off in the morning then to top things off I had a bout of dark/old blood come away from my bleed 2 weeks ago. Fortunately I know it is shrinking as the SCH (subchorionic hematoma - clot that caused the bleed) was 4cm at 6wks and then 3cm at 7wks and was told it will come away and now it's every couple of days rather than daily but it still freaks me out. After googling like a crazy lady yesterday i found out it can take months to go away so I shouldn't be worried. Also around this time apparently there is a lull in symptoms as the placenta starts to take over and do the hard work, which was reassuring. But unfortunately I am still worried about the scan this Saturday

Have any 1st timers got a little bump yet? I am not sure if i do or not... I think I am just imagining it as I want one so badly, I know I am still only early, my OB said around 10 weeks with twins so another week to go (9wks tomorrow)

Is it just me or is early pregnancy more scary than enjoyable?!? I know I shouldn't think that way but knowing too much sometimes is NOT a good thing. ****think positive JB******!!!!!!!

Has anyone taken over the roll call?
    Last edited by Jb2011; 18-12-2013 at 09:26.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey stalker JB! Welcome back
    Good to hear, Besides a few hiccups you're doing well. Holy moly, if you have triplets! That's crazy! Good to get them all done at once I guess

Just a quick update my pregnancy app says I'm 6w6d and the dates all add up but pretty sure FS said I would be 6w3d when I needed to come for my scan due to chrissie break and that's tomorrow so I'm a little confused. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Praying I see a healthy little sac on its way already feel like a full blown mother, have plenty to do today but someone must know as I'm not feeling great today! - kids!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

hopeh3  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JB!great to hear from you!
    At times it all feels so surreal being here and finally having a baby/babies on the way
    My nausea started 5dp5dt so around the same time as you, more than anything though I have been so unbelievably tired all the time! Even as Im typing this my eyes just want to close.
    Im prepared for the fact that we may not see a heartbeat at our scan but it will be so nice to know how many are in there before Christmas day.
    Your next scan will be 12 weeks right? Did you get a pic of your last scan? Would be great to see it...TWINS how exciting for you...and possibly us too
    Its weird though my boobs have not been sore one little bit and with levels like mine that surprises me..but im not complaining lol!
    Take care Hun xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having another scan on Saturday for peace of mind, I asked for it as I just wanted to see how things are going before Christmas

That's great your boobs aren't sore - everyone's symptoms are so different - a friend of mine is 15 wks pregnant with identical twins and has had zero symptoms except tiredness and she works on her feet all day so that wouldn't be helping!

Here are the scan pics from my 7wk4day scan, hopefully I will have more to share on Saturday!

Can't wait to hear how many you have in there (keep in mind there could be identical twins hiding in one (or 2!!) sacs...!!)

7wk collage.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    I am having another scan on Saturday for peace of mind, I asked for it as I just wanted to see how things are going before Christmas

That's great your boobs aren't sore - everyone's symptoms are so different - a friend of mine is 15 wks pregnant with identical twins and has had zero symptoms except tiredness and she works on her feet all day so that wouldn't be helping!

Here are the scan pics from my 7wk4day scan, hopefully I will have more to share on Saturday!

Can't wait to hear how many you have in there (keep in mind there could be identical twins hiding in one (or 2!!) sacs...!!)

Attachment 48019
    How cute! Thanks for posting them!....you know I condidered 1,2 and 3...but never 4! yikes! 6 more days til we find out (hopefully)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful pictures JB! Can't wait to see Sat's they change so much so quickly!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app