Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke, I'm told this is completely normal. They come and go, it is all part of it. Don't freak out and enjoy your appointment, this is a very exciting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie, awesome picture! And great news! You must be relieved. Have you organized your ob yet? My scan is tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Attachment 47991

Hi ladies just had my scan, 7 weeks exactly today. Didn't give me the heartbeats per min and I forgot to ask was too in awe! But he said a good strong heartbeat was present and all looked great.

Sorry will do personals later as on the phone on way home.
    Beautiful Rozzie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Some exciting-looking scans and things from some people! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and have to wait until Jan 9 for the nuchal scan. I'm keen for any kind of scan since I don't feel pregnant at all any more! Still some tiredness, but there are other issues causing that - no nausea, no running to the loo, no food aversions or cravings. Bit weird really. It's like nothing is happening. Anyone else felt that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona - Would love to see a 12 week scan pic! So happy for you hun.

Loco - haha had a giggle at the next thread being 'lose a baby bum fast". Hope you are feeling ok .

hopefaithbelieve - I felt the same way with my DS hun, I used to suck on hard boiled lollies, worked well for me. As I didn;t feel like I was constantly eating, but just having something to suck on / nibble brought me huge relief. Or small lollipops. Hope you feel better soon. I am the same morning is the best for me, and it comes in waves for me also but nothing compared to when I was pregnant with my DS.

Emzy - Ohhh babes I am so sorry you are feeling rotten. MS is the WORST! With my DS I literally felt nauseous from 6 weeks to the day until the end of my 12 weeks, almost to the day! I felt ill from waking to bedtime at night, and missed SO much work my 1st tri with him I ahd to tell them what was going on. I literally couldn't do anything. I could barely eat the whole trimester, but sucked lollies and that did help. As long as you can manage water don't stress if you don't eat much this trimester, bub will be fine. This time around it started I think just after 5 weeks but comes and goes.

Soready - OMG how beautiful!!!! So happy for you that is a beautiful sight!! So is it just a big bub or have they changed your actual EDD?/ Congrats babe it is wonderful you can enjoy your trip now and not worry, bub looks great!

omgshoes - hope you aren't feeling too bloated and yuk hun. Are you still on progesterone? Is that why you are feeling so bloated??

Cue - GL with your OBGYN appt Thursday!!!

Mieke - GL for tomorrow, try not to worry. My boobs have gone down a fair bit this week but bub is in there happy and healthy, can be really normal.

Lilla - another scan tomorrow!!! GL babe and enjoy every minute.

Emzy - thanks gorgeous xxx

Shawly - maybe you are just really lucky hun, I have had friends that have had 3 children and got NO awful symptoms with any, don' be disheartened xx

AFM I am over the moon after my scan today. Now the countdown for the 12 weeks / Trans nuchal scan. I have been referred to an Obs down in Bendigo as we move back down to VIC next June so VERY excited. Also been in touch with the Private hosi there so all is underway. I see my GP this Friday to get a referral for my next scan and also a form to to the harmony test in 3 weeks time.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013),LoCo  (17-12-2013),Shawly  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shawly I am the same as you, 11 weeks now & the hungry all the time, tired, bloated, sore boobs symptoms have all gone away & I feel good! Still peeing all night & have a tiny bump I can't suck in though. My sister has 2 kids & reckons the same happened to her at this stage, but I am still freaking out & hoping that bub is hanging in there! 12 week scan on Monday I am so nervous...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

Shawly  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one we had a scan today as I had bad burning pains my overies are enlarged and look like Swiss cheese saw our little embie just a yolk sac too early it was dated at 5 weeks 3 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387275327.789580.jpg 9 wk scan today, heart beat 165bpm & it was wriggling around hence the photo... We think it must of turned over as we could see the little arms & legs then we couldn't

Great to see everyone pics sorry on phone so bit hard to do personals but hope all is well

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shawley sounds like you are one of the lucky ones that may breeze through your pregnancy without any of the icky symptoms...my sister had no symptoms at all with any of her babies and has had 6 kids!

Rozzie, thanks hun, I'll buy some boiled lollies tomorrow. Good luck with the move! My DH and I love Bedigo! We go there all the time, such a beautiful little town, perfect for raising a family. We will be heading back to Brisbane in 2015, I cant wait!

Omgshoes, I bet it was still nice to be able to see your little yolk sac today, will you do a 7 week scan next?
    I have been booked into have a scan at 5 weeks 4 days which is next Tuesday..we were going to wait until I'm further along but with my Hcg and Progesterone levels being so high we really just want to know how many little ones are in there at this point, a follow up scan will be done at 8 weeks. My FS has said that with levels that high there is a slight chance we will "see" the heartbeat/s but not be able to hear them. We had 2 blasties transferred and I have been googling like crazy and most of the women with my levels have had twins....and a couple even triplets! gulp! And I am so nauseous already! We would be stoked with a multiple pregnancy but are just praying for healthy and happy! 1,2 or 3 as long as they are healthy that's all we ask

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (18-12-2013),Shawly  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Attachment 47999 9 wk scan today, heart beat 165bpm & it was wriggling around hence the photo... We think it must of turned over as we could see the little arms & legs then we couldn't

Great to see everyone pics sorry on phone so bit hard to do personals but hope all is well
    Beautiful AngeQ!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (17-12-2013)