Closed Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So beautiful! Hopefully baby doesn't get too carried away over the next few months, otherwise... Ouch! Hehe such a wonderful sight, gotta love a healthy bub., x

Oh, and enjoy the holiday break!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so bloated awkward moment when ppl ask u if ur pregnant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I've given in I've told the world I just can't hide it anymore. Let me be fat in peace. A week today before my scan can't wait to see baby again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't wait till there's more baby not all fat and gas scan on the 30 th feels sofar away

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefaithbelieve - so relieved, I slept so well last night! Very excited, hubby is still cautious for obvious reasons but I said to him to just enjoy the moment
    @LoCo - The 12w scan is the best feeling ever! Good luck for nxt week
    @Emzy5 - The scan was beautiful, I've printed a picture and I am just in awe looking at it thinking that I can't believe that baby is inside me!! We will find out the sex of the baby, after 3 years of trying I don't think I will be able to wait until the baby is born to find out!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013),LoCo  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I have been very sick these last four weeks. Congrats to all the newcomers and may you all have wonderful and healthy pregnancies. Sending hugs out to all that are having a hard time and special big hugs to the ones that have suffered a loss this time around. (()) (())

Well, I am 12 weeks today! Down Syndrome scan isn't until 12+6, as the sonographer advised they can see a lot more then. One more week of waiting to go, hurry up 23/12! My immune system has not been fighting infections very well and I have had a chest infection for 12 days, my Dr has just put me on Symbicort (cortisone) to try and get rid of it. I have to be careful as its Category B3 so I am on the lowest dose twice a day. MS was shocking up until 11 weeks but it is a lot better now, wearing the Travel bands on both wrists and drinking Peppermint tea during the day helped.

My bloating has finally settled down after 12 weeks of bad constipation and liquid laxatives twice a day also. Ah the things we do for a healthy and happy baby....you would think after all we went through with ivf that we would have an easy pregnancy!

Anyway that's all from me. I hope everyone else is travelling well and thanks for all your entertaining stories, it has kept me sane

Sending hugs to you all (())(())

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady - beautiful pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    12 weeks scans already! So jealous. I'm 9+1 and it is dragging at the moment. Can't wait to finish work on Friday and have 2 weeks off. So tired!!!

My MS is starting to settle a bit, I still feel a bit gross when I think about eating but it's probably the tiredness that's really killing me at the moment.

I'm see my OB for the first time this thursday and booking in at the hospital that afternoon too. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg

Hi ladies just had my scan, 7 weeks exactly today. Didn't give me the heartbeats per min and I forgot to ask was too in awe! But he said a good strong heartbeat was present and all looked great.

Sorry will do personals later as on the phone on way home.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-12-2013),LoCo  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Our group is growing. It's so fantastic to see.

Have my first ob appointment tomorrow but I'm starting to freak a little as my symptoms have been less and less over the last few days.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app