Closed Thread
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Ladies! Its wonderful to be on here with you all

Results for BT just came in...at 12dp5dt (17dpo) my Hcg level is 893! yay!
    Thay have said there is no need to do another one on Friday, just have my scan on the 27th...11 days and counting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Emzy congrats hun

SoReady you will be missed but you deserve a nice long holiday or shall we call it a babymoon?

AFM - I am sooooooooo tired wowser it's hard work trying to open my eyes
    If I'm not tired, I'm hungry if I'm not hungry, I'm feeling sickly and if I'm not sickly I'm running to the toilet every 15 minutes ( I drink a lot of water) but I'm not complaining I am grateful

Hope you are all well enjoy this warm week!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally had my 12w scan today! The best experience ever!! Baby was bouncing around everywhere and flipping around I seen baby's hands, feet and nose. It did feel odd seeing baby move so much but I couldn't feel anything.. It's such a relief knowing bub is ok will try and post a pic over next couple of days

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-12-2013),Lillaa  (16-12-2013),LoCo  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco I know how you feel. I'm scared I'm going to be the size of a house soon, yesterday I ate like a pig! Eating is the only thing that stops me feeling sick! It's all fun and a part of the "journey" hehe

Mona that is soooo exciting, bet it's an unreal feeling seeing an actual human inside your belly in the making, you feeling relieved now? Or more excited should I say, since you're coming into the second trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefaithbelieve View Post
    Loco I know how you feel. I'm scared I'm going to be the size of a house soon, yesterday I ate like a pig! Eating is the only thing that stops me feeling sick! It's all fun and a part of the "journey" hehe

Mona that is soooo exciting, bet it's an unreal feeling seeing an actual human inside your belly in the making, you feeling relieved now? Or more excited should I say, since you're coming into the second trimester
    I think I already am the size of a house hehe after this thread we can all move to a lose baby bum fast thread

Mona awesome I can NOT wait for mine next Tuesday wooooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco Im hearing you on the sickly feeling already! I never knew you could have MS so early blahhh, my FN says my hcg levels are quite high so that's probably why..when did you ladies start with the nausea etc, if you have?

Mona wow that must have been so beautiful to see! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby at your next scan or do you want it to be a surprise?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to stay a chubchub and maybe audition for the biggest loser so the commando can roll me around in the mud 😂

Jokes aside - started feeling seedy a day or two after 4 weeks, but it may have been psychological.. Been on and off since I'm in my 6th week now, and although it comes in waves It gets intense when I get woken up at 2-4am feeling seedy.
    Definitely true that it shouldn't be called morning sickness. At the moment morning is when I feel the best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a monster! Last Monday was measuring 9 weeks 6 days, today it is 11 weeks 4 days, eek. But I got the all clear to be confident with our travels as all looking good, brain development normal. Here is a pic for you all. Take care and will be back online in 5 weeks. Have a safe Christmas and good luck for all the 12 week scans coming up ladies xImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387190666.023939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Cue  (17-12-2013),Emzy5  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I have a monster! Last Monday was measuring 9 weeks 6 days, today it is 11 weeks 4 days, eek. But I got the all clear to be confident with our travels as all looking good, brain development normal. Here is a pic for you all. Take care and will be back online in 5 weeks. Have a safe Christmas and good luck for all the 12 week scans coming up ladies xAttachment 47959

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So beautiful soready! Congrats Hun! Have a great Christmas and travel safe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So beautiful!