Closed Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Great scans everyone! I have mine in a few hours. Hoping that membrane between the twins will magically appear but just excited to see them nonetheless.

Nausea still a killer. Shamefully had Hungry Jacks twice this weekend!!
    I'm not a junk food eater but I've snuck in a few junior whoppers here and there hehe! Not sure why I'm craving something I don't usually eat. I don't even normaly eat meat lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so many great things happening today, thanks for sharing your pics SoReady and Mellow, they look very healthy and content!

Got my second blood results today, I never ask for too many details as the more info I feel I have the more anxious and analytical I get of every little pinch or whatever I feel. But today the nurse told me my levels are at 6800 which at this stage they look for minimum 3000 so I'm excited that it's still progressing just had to update, first thing after telling hubby, I went straight to my phone and wanted to call my mum ho hum, it's going to be a looooong 7.5 weeks ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow lots of great news today, good work team!

Yes the harmony test takes 2 weeks but my OB is going to try and pull some strings so I get my results sooner and hopefully before I go away. I am in Melbourne and it's only $575, it can be done anytime from 10 weeks too

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is so different from when I had my son 8 years ago. Feel like a brand new Mum to be again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco - thanks hun. Is the harmony test a test you have to travel to a city for or like any other BT can you have it done locally and sent off (as I live remotely, all BT are done here and couriered to Rockhampton or Brisbane if needed). I'm hoping I don't have to fly to Brissy just to get a BT done?? PS haha had a giggle at your Hungry jacks comment! x

hopefaithbelieve - that's great news hun, I know that relief after you get the phone call!! How was your progesterone??

AFM I think afternoon sickness is setting in, have been having it on and off the last few days each day around 2/3pm. Usually not for long but today it has worsened and showing no signs of leaving . I had all day sickness with my DS from 6-12 weeks it was awful, hoping I'm not in for that again!! All for a good cause I know but god it is the pits.

Have my 3rd BT Thursday and scan next Tuesday, other than that GL to all ladies with scans, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Thank you everyone for making me feel like not the only one re: $*x life!! DH & I haven't done it since before EPU so roughly 6-7wks and I'm similar to Vix that I'm still on crinone and 2 x pessaries daily so it ain't pretty up there! Again like Vix my DH stood inline twice too so I'm to nervous about it. Small price to pay for the short term I say.

Vix has anyone talked to you about inserting the pessaries rectally instead? Sounds gross I know but when I picked up my 2nd batch the pharmacist said its a lot less messy as the muscle is a lot stronger and it all ends up in the same place. I haven't done it yet, will wait and see what my FS keeps me on after my scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous.
    errr... I have heard about doing it rectally - but that's the last little bit of dignity I have left! Sticking a finger up my bum totally weirds me out!!! I've been terrified the FS would tell me to do it - call me a prude, but I'll stick with vag and DH can do without :-) Good luck though! You're a braver woman than me

Feel like I'm going to the bathroom every 5 minutes ... And I'm so bloated all my suits don't fit ... By the time I stop the progesterone and therefore the bloating stops, I'll actually be showing ... guess I can say goodbye to my previously flat tummy for a while! All in a good cause!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second bt came back as hcg of 468 all other hormones doing ok no crinone support since Friday scan in 30 th

Hope everyone is traveling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rozzie no I'm doing at a bloods place and then it's sent off to America or something!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Rozzie no I'm doing at a bloods place and then it's sent off to America or something!
    Well I think anyway? I'll let you know I'm doing it week after next.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah maybe that's the price difference as I think I read that Monash have purchased the first machine for the harmony test in Australia, maybe that's why it's a bit cheaper here and possible to pull some strings for earlier results. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (10-12-2013)