Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats jb! Good luck this afternoon.

My little dancer was very active this morning, now measuring 9 weeks 6 days and Dr has advised my risk of m/c from this point is very minimal. I am getting the harmony test done Wednesday which checks for trisomy ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386548504.918935.jpgand confirms the sex, and I will have a final scan next Monday to check kidneys and lungs before we go. AND, she is not concerned about Africa and said to take the lariam as it will be fine given where baby is at now.

Loco, maybe you could look at harmony if you want to test sooner, the downs scan is 12 weeks but the harmony is maybe blood test and over 99% accurate, it can be done at 10 weeks (downside is it is almost $600)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jb2011 exciting news! Tonight should be fun! What a lovely day to start the week! @SoReady this bub is looking fantastic!! Great news about Africa then. So you guys are going with the original plans of 5weeks? Sounds amazing! So you're about to find out the sex with this blood test? That's pretty cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Congrats jb! Good luck this afternoon.

My little dancer was very active this morning, now measuring 9 weeks 6 days and Dr has advised my risk of m/c from this point is very minimal. I am getting the harmony test done Wednesday which checks for trisomy Attachment 47544and confirms the sex, and I will have a final scan next Monday to check kidneys and lungs before we go. AND, she is not concerned about Africa and said to take the lariam as it will be fine given where baby is at now.

Loco, maybe you could look at harmony if you want to test sooner, the downs scan is 12 weeks but the harmony is maybe blood test and over 99% accurate, it can be done at 10 weeks (downside is it is almost $600)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    SoReady your picture is so clear. So beautiful

I'm having a scan at 11+2 and a downs blood test but it's separate and it's $850 being 99% accurate is this the same thing? Must be I'll have to ask.

I'm booking my trip today it's not Africa hehe but I'm at least getting away.

SoReady have you been told you have to wear special stockings on plane? My OB said pregnant ladies need to wear them? Your flight is so long so just ask about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies
    Welcome newbies and congratulations to all.
    GL for those having scans today and this week
    AngeQ thanks again for the roll call!!

I've been trying to stay off the net as it freaks me out to much sometimes but how hard is it

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Looking forward to 2nd Trimester can't wait to tell the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have been MIA for a while but just needed some down time and to have our ultrasound before we felt comfortable. Here is bubby 7weeks today measuring 7w3d and a healthy heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets try that again
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gang. Well I am soooooooooooooooo delighted and relieved to say we are still in the running! Had a scan this morning and the baby is happy out with strong heartbeat, perfect size and no sign of bleeding.
    ahhhhhhhhhh! The little monkey is ageing me on a daily basis!

Beautiful pics SoReady and Mellow73. Best of luck to other ladies scanning this week.

Going to bed now cos this little rascal has me emotionally shattered! So delighted. it keeps going strong from here on in. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeh3 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great scans everyone! I have mine in a few hours. Hoping that membrane between the twins will magically appear but just excited to see them nonetheless.

Nausea still a killer. Shamefully had Hungry Jacks twice this weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue - I think it is totally normal to feel that way, but agree fully with what Vix said. Once you start the scans and feeling kicks, etc I'm sure it will begin to feel super special x

Soready - wow what a gorgeous sight! So glad your mind has been put at ease about the trip etc. if you don't mind me asking, how long until the harmony test comes back? We will be having this done also. GL with the Harmony testing.

Mellow - another beautiful image hun I hope you are feeling well and glad bub is going great!

loco - I think this is the same test you are referring to, must vary in price a bit place to place though. I always thought they were around $900

Hopeh3 - that is such great news hon you must be so relieved.

Lizlh - GL with the scan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie it takes 2 weeks for results if it's the same test I'm having. I think it is I can't see there being a selection of tests for the same thing.

Cue I am feeling exactly the same way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (11-12-2013)