Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I was avoiding posting till second bt on Monday hcg yesterday was 75 I've got the nausea bloating heartburn come on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    So I was avoiding posting till second bt on Monday hcg yesterday was 75 I've got the nausea bloating heartburn come on Monday
    Congratulations hun. Hurry on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you all feel about people speculating. We still haven't told a soul but I've been so unwell this week I took the week off and and to lie & say I had gastro so many people said "are you pregnant?" So then I added on that AF arrived to shut them down. I cancelled dinner for tonight and my GF said the same thing, made me so mad. Wish people wouldn't speculate but they would have anyway when I didn't have a drink tonight. Ahhhh.... Fingers crossed all goes well on Monday then we can share the news with family at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    We have told a lot of people! Our families, as we had to tell them why we cancelled our trip, the friends we were supposed to see at home, and those here who knew we were supposed to go on a trip. We've been on that journey for so long it is such a joy to be sharing the news even if it is early days!
    Got my second beta this morning, up to 4800 from 450 last week, fn said they're happy with the levels and should plan a scan in about 10days. Next bt next Friday.
    Happy days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I'd like to join you, but I'm very nervous about posting, don't wanna jinx myself given I've been at this point before but it went pear shaped...

So I'll go with a short post instead - I'll be 5 weeks on Monday 9th Dec. Next appt with FB/OS is 19 Dec, scan on 20 Dec. Till then everything is crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - welcome hun great to see you here! Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome & congrats Vix & Omgshoes!!! Great to see you here

On phone so will update roll call tomorrow

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

Soo nervous as I had a bleed last night. Had a different pain but nothing really sore and then when I was heading to bed an hour later I had covered the double panty liner and it had leaked onto my underwear a little. Went to hospital and they took bloods and the levels seem ok. Doctor examined me after 6 hours waiting and said there is a little blood to be seen but the cervix is still closed. So scared and have to wait til Monday for scan. If that goes ok I will still have my ob app on Tuesday. Any prayers out there pls say one that baby stays snug for at least another 30 weeks! Afraid to breath so gonna sit tight with my legs crossed for the weekend! 8 weeks and 2 days today.
    No bleeding since so fingers crossed it was a once off. Best of luck ladies. Will keep ye posted xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning: TMI and personal question....

So I have been to scared to have sex since the day of trigger... however today i caved and did it...however after orgasm (sorry tmi) i had about 2 minutes of period like cramps I have been to the toilet since and no blood yet...

Is anyone else doing IT? have you had cramping?

Sorry personal i know just curious and a bit scared.... google searches have said its normal and ok but im still worried... not sure it was worth it now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Warning: TMI and personal question....

So I have been to scared to have sex since the day of trigger... however today i caved and did it...however after orgasm (sorry tmi) i had about 2 minutes of period like cramps I have been to the toilet since and no blood yet...

Is anyone else doing IT? have you had cramping?

Sorry personal i know just curious and a bit scared.... google searches have said its normal and ok but im still worried... not sure it was worth it now!
    Hi!!
    My response may be personal and over the top but you will relate I have denied hubby sex since before the whole cycle, and his sister said she had a miscarriage once straight after sex so it's always been in the back of my mind.
    But I had the same thing this morning, didn't have sex but I did orgasm and I has excruciating pains too, no blood. I think cos out uterus is moving and detaching the spasms which are caused from an "O" are exaggerated on our already tender and changing bodies.

Considering what's already happening down there, I would consider it to be a normal "side effect" - definitely takes the fun out of it though hehe