Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lizlh, thanks for the insight. Tanzania is a bit different as it really is high risk and we are on a camping safari not hotels. In fact we camp with no facilities for 2 days in the Serengeti. We have bought a pretreated tent that goes inside our main one and I have all the precautions such as deet, repellent wrist and ankle bands etc. they have said lariam is ok after 12 weeks but I need to start taking at 11 weeks. I really don't want to cancel as it will be our last big trip for a while. Everywhere else we go in the 5 weeks is fine. Hmm confused. Our insurance will cover us as we weren't pregnant when we took the policy out ages ago. Aargh

Congrats rainbow, so happy for you.

Jb we will be scan buddies on Monday, is that also your first OB appointment?

I am so nervous as there has been a few bad news stories lately on this and another thread. I really have very little symptoms now, my energy is returning, not feeling sick, boobs are ok. I know I should be happy to feel better but it is making me nervous instead! Only 2 more night of pessaries too so it will be interesting to check what my progesterone levels do once I stop them.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby is measuring perfectly & heartbeat is strong due date confirmed 22/7 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386123359.812471.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB & Rainbow - not sure about the theory, with my 1st scan the heartbeat was over 140 and I had a boy! I had never heard that one before it's interesting.

Ange - what a beautiful sight. So happy for you x

Soready - ohhh a trip how exciting!! I hope you have a fabulous time. Try not to worry (I know it is easier said than done) but maybe you are just going tobe lucky and not have too many horror symptoms! (no nausea, sore boobs etc). I know lots of friends who have sailed through pregnancy with barely a symptom so don't lose faith hun.

How many weeks are you now?? And when are they thinking of stopping progestreone? My FN said last week after my 1st BT that is tomorrows is good they may start to wean me off the Crinone. I was surprised as Im only 5 weeks today??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic AngeQ! All looking fantastic!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AngeQ I am so happy for you, such a relief for you as I know you were really worried! Must be nice to breathe a sigh of relief!!

Soready yes Monday is my scan at 8am with my FS then 1st OB apt that afternoon then we will tell family providing everything is going ok. What time is your scan?

Rozzie... it's just a theory/old wives tale so of course can be wrong! ie: Kate Middleton had hyperemesis gravidarum so people were thinking she was having a girl but turned out to be a little prince! We have friends that were told at the 20wk scan they were having a boy and low and behold a little girl popped out so even the scans can get it wrong (although should be unlikely these days!)

Lizlh yay for twin buddies... I pray my little 2 stay sticky!! I looked up mono amniotic twins yesterday after you posted and thought that they nickname "momo" was so cute!! It's amazing how identical twins can come in 4 different variations, I had no idea, if anything this IVF process has thought me SO much. If i could choose I would love them to be a boy and girl but honestly I just want healthy babies in my arms!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (04-12-2013),Rozzie1976  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking great ange!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Girls sorry for late reply haven't been on computer.

MrsErinR - I am so sorry. I wish you all the best and hope that next weeks scan is positive.

Lilla - Thank you the OB appointment went really well. I love seeing my little bub so every appt is welcomed hehe I have insomnia to its terrible.

ANGEQ SO SO SO Happy for you honey Now you can relax and enjoy Well until next appt hehe

Rozzie1976 - Thanks for asking it did go well and I totally get the hard to keep track. Im barely hanging in there LOL

Rainbow2013 - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

My OB appointment went well. I just want to get this 12wk scan out of the way now. Ive managed to get in at 11 weeks incase we decide to go away OR maybe I just wanted it a tiny bit earlier than NEW YEARS hehe is that sneaky?

Im due 12th July

Hope everyone else is doing well. Im still struggling to cook and if I don't eat I get very dizzy.

Last edited by LoCo; 04-12-2013 at 14:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (04-12-2013),Rozzie1976  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey LoCo. I'm a 12 July due date too and was worried about the same thing with the 12 weeks scan. I ended up booking after new years because the ultrasound place said that before Christmas would be too early (I think 21 Dec was the last day they would do US anyway). It is really frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Hey LoCo. I'm a 12 July due date too and was worried about the same thing with the 12 weeks scan. I ended up booking after new years because the ultrasound place said that before Christmas would be too early (I think 21 Dec was the last day they would do US anyway). It is really frustrating!
    Oh no well I was given 2 doctors and they both said you can be scanned at 11+2 and over so one clinic is closed for christmas and the other was very hospitable hehe so I got in for 24 dec. tell them your going away and you'd like it before you go

I just can't wait until New Years I need to get through Chrissy in one piece plus I really am hoping to get away just waiting before booking as with DD I bled so wasn't allowed to travel.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - I am 9 weeks today and have two days of progesterone left. My levels are really high so I am just finishing the first pack then stopping. DH is really nervous about me stopping them, as this is the furthest we have got out of any of our pregnancies and this is the only one we have been on progesterone support.

Loco - I am really happy to hear your appointment went well.

Angeq - great pic, that first scan is great huh?

Jb - your with Lyn right? I have no more appointments with her, Monday will be the first OB appointment - I am booked in for 9am. I am really nervous as my symptoms are disappearing - just really want to see everything is still ok.

lizlh & loco - I have my OB appointment on Monday which will be 9 weeks 5 days. I fly out the following Tuesday so am out of the country from 11 weeks through to 16 1/2 weeks. They said they would scan and do any tests I need next week which should cover all of the 12 week scan things - interesting they are saying 11 +2 is the earliest for you.

the wives tales make me laugh. We always wanted a girl as were never able to find a boys name we both agreed on. We seem to have solved that problem now I will be happy either way.

How many of you are planning on finding out the sex?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (04-12-2013),Rozzie1976  (05-12-2013)