Closed Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 921
  1. #321
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Heartbeat 164bpm!!! Measuring 11mm!!
    Our pic isn't very good our FS has an older machine and it's not very clear, it was amazing though to see that little flicker of the heart!

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    @SoReady, this is a tough one. What does your partner think?
    What are the risks if you do get malaria on you and your baby?
    Would you be happy with just the 3 weeks?
    That trip does sound amazing" have you been too Africa before?
    I haven't.

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    @Rainbow2013 amazing news! Yeah!!
    You must be so relieved.
    Did your fs give you an edd?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

    Rainbow2013  (04-12-2013)

  5. #324
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    227
    Reviews
    0
    Awesome news Rainbow2013!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

    Rainbow2013  (04-12-2013)

  7. #325
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    @Rainbow2013 amazing news! Yeah!!
    You must be so relieved.
    Did your fs give you an edd?
    Thank you!
    Yes 21st July

  8. #326
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Rainbow! That's wonderful news. Are you going to find out the sex later on? There's a heart rate theory to predict bubs sex and its worked for all my friends - do you know about it??

  9. #327
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Yay Rainbow! That's wonderful news. Are you going to find out the sex later on? There's a heart rate theory to predict bubs sex and its worked for all my friends - do you know about it??
    Thanks jb! Yes we are definitely going to find out! Yes I believe if it's above 140 it's a girl? That's funny because my guess so far is a boy! Are you going to find out?

  10. #328
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep you're right - I'd guess you're having a girl! I have a feeling I'm having boys - I usually always sleep on my right but since being pregnant I've been sleeping on my left and I've been eating a lot of salty foods - old wives tales say that those 2 things mean boy. But then to contradict that I've been eating citrus foods, feeling very nauseous which say its a girl. Maybe one of each?! Chinese calendar predictor says boy. We did icsi which is a 54% chance girl & 46% boy. So who knows really!! It's still probably too early to predict and still trying to stay realistic as its early days... Scan on Monday will relax me a little. We won't be finding out... Will be a long wait!

  11. #329
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Rainbow2013 well done! Fantastic news

    SoReady We travelled to South Africa (into so-called Malaria areas) when DP was about 12 weeks pregnant with DD. The doctors gave us the same advice that there was no real medication DP could take. At the end of the day, DP just had to be super super vigilant with being fully covered and wearing Deet (again, check which one is best for pregnancies). I also recommend getting in contact with the hotels etc and explaining your situation. We contacted our safari hotel and asked questions. Even though trip adviser had the area flagged as a malaria hot spot the hotel advised they had never known anyone to get malaria.

    The other thing i would do is check your travel insurance as we could only find one that would include pregnancy related health emergencies as part of the policy.

  12. #330
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Jb2011 we are twin buddies! I think i'm having girls because 75% of MoMo twins are girls. Secretly (or not so) this is what I want especially because we can then recycle DD's baby clothes (we will anyway if they are boys - they'll just have to be in touch with their feminine side)


 

Similar Threads

  1. August 2014
    By AmyLou in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 471
    Last Post: 15-09-2014, 14:30
  2. IVF babies due July/August/September 2013
    By jen80 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 794
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 12:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!