Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me gate crashing!
    Just found out our second round of IVF was a BFP!
    Our very much awaited for blessing is due on 9th August! I haven't posted on these forums this cycle so since I have 8 weeks to wish away and keep a secret I'm going to catch up on everything here and hopefully become a more regular visitor lots of luck for a smooth and healthy pregnancy ladies!,, xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefaithbelieve For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Erin - I'm so sorry.

Lizln - glad to hear the twins are doing well so far but scary about the shared sac. At least you'll be in great hands!

Loco - I will be nervous at every appt until I can feel bub moving. It's much more reassuring when I can monitor bub that way.

I'm on my phone so personals are hard - hi everyone else!

My scan is tomorrow morning, so nervous. I'm so nauseous and really sore boobs still so hoping that's a good sign. I need to see that heartbeat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AngeQ not sure why I thought yours was tomorrow? Baby brain? Can I use that yet lol

Cue - tomorrow yay I thought it was WED so even better. I can't wait for you to see your beautiful bubba. I know the wait is just horrid so at least you ll be a little relieved tomorrow until the next test hehe imagine we both have boys then we will definitely be cyber twins

Hi to all the newbies and congratulations!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck cue!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I am freaking out!!! Leaving now to go to the clinic. Scary!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I am currently completing my HSC course, and for my Community and Family Studies unit I am required to study the impact that IVF has on parents, for an Independent Research task. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in completing my survey in relation to The Economic and Emotional Preparations for IVF? If you decide to fill out my survey, the data collected will be kept confidential and you can withdraw your response at any time if you change your mind. If you are willing to do so, please let me know and send me your email address so I can email a copy of the survey to you.
    Thanks, it will be muchly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    AngeQ & Loco - GL for your scans tomorrow and hope you get to see that darling little heart beating.

Mrs Erin - it is just some light bleeding associated with the pregnancy and all is ok. How are you feeling today?? GL with your scan sweetie x

Mieke - So glad your scan went well hun, amazing to see that little heart beating!! So happy for you.

lizlh - Wow challenging all the way isn't it! Make sure you look after yourself darl and I'm sure you will be in great hands.

hopefaithbelieve - welcome to you!! I hope your pregnancy and journey is a smooth and healthy one.

Cue - GL darl!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartbeat!! 134bpm. All measuring perfectly. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Heartbeat!! 134bpm. All measuring perfectly. Yay!
    Woooooooooo so happy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie1976 - thanks hun today is my OB appt I already had my heartbeat scan last week

AngeQ how you feeling today hun?

I'm not feeling as sick today thank god!

Those with scans today and tomorrow gooooood luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (04-12-2013)