Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais, thank you for dropping in and offering your kind words of support. It is a nervous time indeed. After my Friday night scare, today I am feeling every bit pregnant, sore back, sore boobs, dizziness. I slept for 12 hours again last night. At least this seems like a good sign.

emski - I hope you are getting through your weekend ok. good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone!

SoReady - How great that your OB will be monitoring your so closely. It will definitely give you peace of mind throughout your pregnancy.

Emski - I truly hope that it’s not an ectopic pregnancy for you. How did your scan go?

Heartstringz - It’s good to see you over here! Lets hope this week flies by!

AFM - I’m 6 weeks pregnant today. The last couple of weeks have dragged on so slowly and I know this next week will too because my scan is now only a week away. I have a little app that gives me day to day progress of my little embryo, but until I see that heartbeat I am not getting overly excited. I just hope this next week flies by. I have officially gone up a cup size in my bra though which I find bizarre. If this is what they’re like at 6 weeks, I wonder how big they’ll grow towards the end?!!

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sandra

Welcome! I know what you mean about the time dragging! I'm the same. Just glad I'm busy at work these last couple of weeks! Plus we are renovating on weekends, so in between much needed daily naps, there is always lots to do!

When is your due date? Early July? And what app did you download? I'm trying to find one but I haven't been all that impressed with what I've found so far.

Emski - hope everything is ok. Did you have appt with your fs today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski I am glad to hear it is not ectopic. There is a girl on another thread that had much the same scans at 6 weeks and was completely shattered but they tested a week later and everything had caught up, fingers crossed for you that you get some good news next week! You're still in the game which is the main thing! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially 6 weeks today !

Thanks
    Reviews
    90Bayside - Thank you! I wish I had something to distract me like you do. Work has been busy, but I’m just not into it and time seems to drag on. Have you been renovating long? My due date is 7 July which is very exciting. How about you? I’ve got the Baby Center My Pregnancy app. It gives you daily hints and shows you how your baby is progressing. I read it every morning as soon as I wake up.

Emski - I’m so happy to hear that it’s not ectopic. It’s such a horrible fear to have. Good luck with your scan today. I hope it brings you good news.

SoReady - Woo hoo for 6 weeks!! How exciting!!!

AFM - TMI time - I’m having really odd cramping and had slight brown discharge this morning. I’m 6 weeks and 2 days. Are any of you experiencing this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I just came off the ttc thread and it looks like there might be a few more joining us on this thread very soon. It's quite a sticky thread. I think there were three bfp's in there today. (It moves so fast it's hard to keep up!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw that bayside, so happy for them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all; Emski - I'm so glad to hear you're that it's not ectopic and you're still in with a chance! Sandra - I had a fair bit of cramping around the 4/5 week mark, it was waking me up at night and really freaking me out. My FN said its normal cos of all the hormones, uterus stretching etc. Sorry can't help you with the spotting though. AFM - I am also 6 weeks today, beta came back at 16000, so hopeful that things will be good at the scan next week! Yay for more members! My clinic nurse said they had also had a really good run recently with lots of BFPs. Look after yourselves xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

sandra, no spotting for me, but girl at work spotted big time for three weeks (she is currently 14wks), so everyone is different I guess! Unless you are cramping and or have another symptoms I would try not to worry perhaps? (Easier said than done I know!)

Going for for first scan tomorrow, can't wait! I'm about five and a half weeks, so early scan. Think that's got to do with fs going on holidays though, more than anything else. She wants to check it's not eptopic and everything looks ok.

(.)(.) are getting very sore!!!!!!