Closed Thread
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just can't go to the shops on a SAT when will I learn
    So many rude rude people

Im getting these waves of nausea and they are not good but I know some of you have this constantly so I shouldn't complain.

I am having Thai tonight so very excited. We found this new restaurant and the mother cooks its so fresh and light love it.

Cue - I hear you on the cold red apples and cold ice water. Yes I am so relieved DH can be there to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Not long now until your scan I can't wait as I know the pain of blooming waiting.

SoReady - Thats a weird mix hoping you don't eat all of that together but when pregnant nothing should surprise hehe How you feeling?

AngeQ - Hope you are feeling better hun and I am sure your appetite will be back before you know it. Once were all past this first Tri doesn't it get better? I can't remember. I have these waves of nausea which is pretty horrible so I could imagine how you are feeling if it is constant.
    Rozzie1976 - CONGRATULATIONS Hurry 17th December
    JB and AGAIN Twinnies

Sandra - Are you feeling better? YES I am always bigger by the evening its called major piggy bloating in my case.

Mieke - for Monday!!!
    Lillaa - CONGRATULATIONS
    Shawley - CONGRATULATIONS

Well this thread is becoming massive. All these babies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (30-11-2013),mieke034  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone. It's so nice to share this news with you as we still haven't told our family. We did have 2 embies (day 3) transferred so both of them decided to stick - very proud of them!

I had to cancel my Chiro apt to go in for the scan, she was so worried about us so we called in to tell her the good news and she cried so both DH & I cried again. Wow it's emotional!!

Heartstringz I'm thinking of you today as I know how petrifying it is to see blood. Worst feeling in the world. I pray it's a happy ending for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - That is amazing..I just sent you a comment on the other thread but am sooo happy for you! Hope the nausea eases soon for you also.xx

Sandra - hope you are feeling better soon, thank you for the warm welcome!!

Lizlh - thanks hun it is GREAT to be here!! x

mieke - Sorry you are feeling down. I don't know much being my first IVF pregnancy but those numbers looked good to me, I hope everything works out ok for you.

KVP - so glad your 1st scan went well, I am counting the days until our 1st scan!!

Lilla - welcome hun, I am new to this thread also. Going by the intetnet I am due 06/08/14 so a couple of days after you!

Shawly - wow congrats on your much deserved pregnancy sweetie! Sounds like you have been down a long road to get here, hope it is a truly sticky one for you!

Heartstringz - hoping it is just a normal bit of spotting for you and sending you big hugs

Loco - I know what you mean. Every time I go Sat mornings I curse at myself as it is HECTIC!!! Thanks also for the lovely welcome

AFM - just plodding along til next Thursday's BT (2nd one) and love reading along with everyone's journey. Feeling really well atm and just enjoying it so far.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SORRY forgot to ask another question.

We are moving back to Bendigo in VIC (we are due to leave early August and that is when bub is due). We are currently in Emerald QLD.

Just wondering (as with my DS I just saw the public GP and had him at the Emerald Hospital which is public)...when do you get referred to an OBGYN or visit the hospital? We will be moving a couple of months early now (if all goes well ) so I can have the baby in Bendigo and be settled before bub arrives.

We have private health so will be able to have it at the Private hosi in Bendigo, and I also want to try for a natural birth after DS having to be a schedueled C-section as he was breech (and they don't let you try to have a natural birth when bub us breech here incase things go wrong).

Do I see my IVF FS til 13 weeks then he refers me to someone of my choice? Or do I just make an appt with the hospital down the track? Any advice would be great,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sneaking in to this thread to say a big massive congratulations to JB on your twinnies!!
    So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I was hoping to ask you advice. I am a nanny and the little girl I look after on Mondays has had a temperature and threw up last night, her Mum said she's not sure what the cause of it is and seems her temp has gone now. Do you think it'd be ok for me to work or should I not risk it and take the day off? After a scary weekend I just don't want to push the boundaries on what my body can cope with. So was hoping to hear what you'd do in my position??

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JB - I just replied on the other thread, I wouldn't go hun tomorrow hun. If she is contagious still despite stopped throwing up, then what if you got really sick? Not worth the risk I don't think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jb2011 if it were me I wouldn't take any risks. It's not worth it for the 1 days work. In saying that just check with the family tonight maybe the child is better?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would take caution jb! I sent a staff member home that came in sick to work recently, it's just not worth the risk, especially with two on board, your immunity just won't be the same right now.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyones had a good weekend Looks like we're gonna have a busy week this week with scans & OB appts!
    @90Bayside - GL for your OB appt tomorrow!
    @mieke034 - GL for your 1st scan tomorrow! Exciting hope you hear a beautiful strong heartbeat or 2!
    @Pevara - GL for your 2nd scan tomorrow!

ROLL CALL

Muppa7677 1/7
    Heartstringz 4/7
    Rosey82 7/7
    Sandra13 7/7 - 2nd scan 4/12
    Pevara 8/7 - 2nd scan 2/12
    SoReady 9/7 - 1st OB appt 9/12
    90Bayside 10/7 - 1st OB appt 2/12
    lizlh 12/7 - Twins! - 2nd scan 9/12
    LoCo 13/7 - 1st OB appt 3/12
    Hopeh3 13/7 - 1st OB appt 10/12
    Shawly 16/7
    Mieke034 20/7 - 1st scan 3/12
    Rainbow2013 21/7 - 1st scan 4/12
    Cue 21/7 - 1st scan 3/12
    KVP 21/7 - 2nd scan 13/12
    MrsErinR 21/7 - 1st scan 3/12
    AngeQ 22/7 - 1st scan 4/12
    Jb2011 24/7 - Twins!
    Lillaa 4/8
    Rozzie1976 - 2nd BT 5/12, 1st scan 17/12

(( Hugs needed ))

Emski72

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (02-12-2013),LoCo  (01-12-2013),mieke034  (01-12-2013)