Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My first scan today went great! Was very exciting seeing it(not that it looked like much) and it had a heart beat so that was a relief!we have to go back tin 2 weeks for another so hopefully it will be more baby like then. (Will be just under 9weeks then) due date is still the same.
    I've been very happy with our IVF Clinique up until today. It seemed very rushed and like our dr didn't really care.. I had to ask if the heart beat was strong he said yeah but he just seemed very distant then he proceeded to say if I have bleeding make sure you call him. So that had me worried he said it in a way that I should expect some. So i double checked and asked so are you sure everything is ok and he replied yes everything is perfect.. It was just so strange. He didn't give us a photo print out either we had to take pictures on our phone. With the amount of money we have paid and still paying I would have expected a little more.
    I must say I'm defiantly feeling pregnant. I've had MS since the start that's gradually getting worse my boobs are so sore even if I bump them I want to scream, constantly tired always hungry. I'm wanting to eat everything and anything! By the evening I look about 6 months pregnant with how bloated I get. But I'm so happy we finally got our BFP! And if I have to deal with this all the way through it will be worth it to have our little miracle at the end.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Very happy to be joining you ladies.
    Just got our first ever BFP today on our maybe 9th or 10th transfer. Today is 13dp5dt.
    We have known for 2 days though thanks to nausea, dizziness and POAS!
    EDD 4/8
    KVP how long until you switch from your IVF clinic to an ob?
    Hi o everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lillaa congratulations !! And I hope you have a very sticky baby in there!

I'm seeing the IVF doctor until 12 weeks so I'll see him again at 9 weeks then 12 weeks then Transfer to regular GP and the hospital. The IVF dr is doing all the paper work for the hospital admission or what ever it is that they call it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KVP Thanks for the warm welcome. Do you now which hospital you will go to?
    One of the fs at my clinic who did one of my egg collection is an ob and my friend who is seeing him said he's great. So if all goes according to plans I'll see him.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with where to start really. I've called my folks and sister and they all cried. <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lillaa we are thinking the marter(they have a public section) if not then RBWH we are going public we didn't have private health cover so pretty broke after the IVF process.. I found it all very overwhelming at first and wasn't entirely sure what to do still feeling a little this way but I tend to get the gaps filled in at each appointment. Just hanging for that 12 week mark!
    It such good news that you finally got a good result! How long had you been trying for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Thought I'd join in. I'm 7 w & 2 days pregnant just now - due 16 July. This is my first pregnancy after about 8 IVF attempts. I've had two egg collections, both got 21 eggs (15 and then 8 usable embryos) and this is the first transfer of the second collection.
    It's been rocky - I was hospitalised for a week with OHSS which I'm still feeling the after effects of. I lost a twin last weekend, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the remaining little heartbeat.
    About me - I've just turned 40 and will be a single mother by choice. I'm from the Inner West in Sydney, so if there's anyone else nearby it'd be nice to hear from you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KVP I don't know those hospitals. I live in Perth.
    We've been trying for 5 years, IVF for 4, all in about 7 or 8 egg collections and just a s many transfers. My husband has a poor sperm count, I have a low egg reserve, 2 blood issues, and today was my first ever bfp. It's been a long road but sea re soooo happy to be there. We were considering surrogacy if this cycle did not work. I'm 30.

What's your story?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not travelling well at the moment. I started spotting last night & this morning I'm still spotting & have bad lower back pain. Going to get checked out today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I'm not travelling well at the moment. I started spotting last night & this morning I'm still spotting & have bad lower back pain. Going to get checked out today
    GL today heartstrings, will be thinking of you, hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lillaa & Shawly!!! Looks like you have both had a rough time time up to now so really hope the rest of your journeys are happy & non-eventful